Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(06-07-2016 12:49 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Oh almost forgot.

5xp ~ Rabbit
100xp ~ for accepting Lost Scion Mission
100xp ~ Good Roleplaying

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-07-2016, 01:47 PM
He gave actual XP for the rabbit! Laugh out load

But yes, I was asking if there was XP for problem solving or roleplay.

Thanks, Sensei. Good summary and maps. Those will really help.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2016, 07:36 AM
25 minutes to "game time", but something just came up IRL, and I have to go across town to help a friend... won't be able to be online, most likely. I'll come back if I can get this done before the session is over, but please don't count on me.

Please feel free to have the DM NPC my Cleric, so the party isn't without its healer, or have one of the other players control him (my stats can be found a few pages back). If I'm killed, well that's just too bad. No harm, no foul.

Sorry again and I gotta go.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Dice room is up, and I'm on skype for those that can make it.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
10-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Y'all muthufuckas need Moradin! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Just had all the wind taken out of my sails.

Finished writing the events from the last sessions. Went to post and then internet crashed. Without a save file.

So we'll see if I get enough energy to attempt a round two.

Until then

200xp ~ for good role-playing (for everyone)
675xp ~ 3 Leiyraghon Bravos (Gianna & Professor for not dying.)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
14-07-2016, 05:21 PM
My family are coming into town from Louisiana, and I will be leaving town with them on Saturday for a vacation and returning (most likely) the following Saturday. I should be able to be here for the session after the next one; I will try to post from my phone if I am unable to join Sunday after next.

Thanks for being patient with me.

By the way, for those who might care... last Sunday, a few friends and I were successful in getting a victim of domestic abuse out of the house quickly, with almost all of her stuff, in the brief window of time in which her spouse was away in the next town, and moving it to a new house in her family's hometown, about an hour away. I did not know the victim personally, but I was friends with her friend, and agreed to help. Amusingly, one of them (her family) told me I was "a good Christian" for agreeing to help on such short notice... I didn't have the heart to tell them the truth.

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Oh noes! Huh
What ever will we do without Lathander's blessing? Hobo

Laugh out load I kid Tongue

14-07-2016, 07:35 PM
(14-07-2016 05:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  My family are coming into town from Louisiana, and I will be leaving town with them on Saturday for a vacation and returning (most likely) the following Saturday. I should be able to be here for the session after the next one; I will try to post from my phone if I am unable to join Sunday after next.

By the way, for those who might care... last Sunday, a few friends and I were successful in getting a victim of domestic abuse out of the house quickly, with almost all of her stuff, in the brief window of time in which her spouse was away in the next town, and moving it to a new house in her family's hometown, about an hour away. I did not know the victim personally, but I was friends with her friend, and agreed to help. Amusingly, one of them (her family) told me I was "a good Christian" for agreeing to help on such short notice... I didn't have the heart to tell them the truth.

That is definitely a good reason for missing a game.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-07-2016, 09:35 PM
(14-07-2016 05:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  My family are coming into town from Louisiana, and I will be leaving town with them on Saturday for a vacation and returning (most likely) the following Saturday. I should be able to be here for the session after the next one; I will try to post from my phone if I am unable to join Sunday after next.

We'll let you off the hook this time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post