Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
Common... Do you still have my sheets? I forgot to manually copy my things down for my trip... Facepalm

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2016, 03:39 PM
[Image: 28fcc0570246356a1c112429b03c9677.jpg]

Meanwhile Professor Byran and Giana where making their way down a narrow back alleyway. Heading to the northern Stables. When from out of the shadows a dark figured showed himself.

"Oh, what do we ave here." The shadowy figure stated with a nefarious smirk "Looks like a you may have walked down the wrong alley."
The Professor shifted "Oh my, it appears we have. Shale we be on our way, come Gianna." As he turned he saw more figures surrounding them.
"Phe' Looks like ol' Nather is running short on funds if these are who he's hiring." The speaker of the group of thugs joked. He then raised his hand and flicked his wrist. "Have at em' boys!"
One of the thugs pushed The professor against the wall, allowing another to get a good shot at his ribs.

"Gianna RUN!" Byran shouted to his companion as he regained his footing he waved his hand opening a portal to the fire plane engulfing one of the near by ruffians to catch on fire. Gianna's began to run down the dank alley. But they weren't quick enough. The thug's where able to catch up to her and block her exit. Byrans face hit the mud as the speaker of the thugs took a black jack to the back of his head. Knocking him unconscious. Gianna was surrounded over powered and out manned. She begged for mercy.

"Let's have a little fun with this one boy's." The speaker said just before a hammer came flying threw the air cracking against his skull.

[Image: Ironbreaker02.jpg]

"Leave them alone. Or the same will happen to you!" One two dwarfs in golden armor shouted from down the alleyway.
"Best be out of here if you know what's good for yah half-pint." threatened one of the thugs.
"Oh, you shouldn't have said that." stated the dwarf as he cracked his neck. He charged with he battle ax splitting the muggers open by the neck. The second dwarf came forward as well pick-up up his hammer and like an nail the closest thug was pegged to the ground. The two remaining ruffians wasted no time running for their lives.

Gianna ran to her wizard friend who was bleeding out. She bandaged him up as quickly as she could with help from one of the dwarves who poured a healing potion down his throat.

While the Professor regained consciousness. the dwarf not tending to exclaimed "Hey, these are some of Leiyraghon's men! Who did you piss off?" The Professor leaned forward nursing his side. "It appears the wrong kind. Uh, thank you for you assistance gentlemen." "Yeah, just be careful. If you're ever at the frothy beard you owe us a drink." The two dwarves looted the bodies and left. Gianna did her best to lift Byran up, and traveled back to the Crows Nest.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-07-2016, 04:15 PM
The team regrouped and they exchanged information. They agreed that it may wise for them to leave the city. And proceed with their search for Oreal Nather elsewhere. Thom said, there is something I wish to do before we leave. With not explonation he started to march straight to Nathers Keep.

[Image: castlekeep.jpg]

The band was welcomed in, and greeted by the head butler. "Yes, how may I help you?"

Thom very sternly asked"I wish to speak with Lord Nather. It is the utmost importance."

"Oh uh im sorry he only just got some sleep. I wish not to disturb him as he hasn't had any rest for days. If there is any matters I could relay, or explain. I am at asstance." The Butler explained.

"There's a town west of here call Principium. It has been under attack. I'd like to request you send a small band of fighters out that was for asstance." Thom asked.

"I'm sorry, but his lord ship has no men to spare. Lord Bruil is in charge of the city army and the two house's are agaisn't one another. All our gaurds are highered from outside the city. And with the rest of the houses threating us, we can not relase any."

"What of the men that found us?" Thom barked.

"Hired mercenary as well. I am afraid they've already been revealed of their duties since they where hired to find people like yourselves." said the butler "I will ask his lord ship should he wake if there is anything further, but i'm afraid that's where we stand. However his lordship has advised me that should there be any expensise that you may need to aid you in your search our Keep is at your diposal."

"We could use some horses." Byran asked

The butler whisled for one of the maids to fetch some stallions from there stables.

Are our adventures ready for the wastes of Thar? Who else lurks in the shadows waiting to jump our heroes?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-07-2016, 04:18 PM
(16-07-2016 03:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Common... Do you still have my sheets? I forgot to manually copy my things down for my trip... Facepalm

[Image: blank_dnd_character_sheet_pg1_by_seraph_...3fjf0p.png]

[Image: blank_dnd_character_sheet_pg2_by_seraph_...3fjf4t.png]

16-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Lookit I have a thingymathing
[Image: 21GgIJI.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
16-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Looks perfect, Losty Big Grin

16-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Only 7 outfits and 2 bars of soap...this is going to be interesting Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
16-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Good news, I have my sheets. They are still on my imgur account from when I linked them to you for approval, Common. I'm good to go tonight!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-07-2016, 04:42 PM
(16-07-2016 04:33 PM)Losty Wrote:  Only 7 outfits and 2 bars of soap...this is going to be interesting Laugh out load

I'm trying to find a D&D window shopping gif Laugh out load Iz harder than it sounds Confused

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-07-2016, 09:55 AM
I'd love to play guys if I'm not too late. I haz a character created. Should I post the character sheet here?

ETA: I've never played classic D&D before but I have always wanted to. Just played Dungeons and Dragon style RPGs on PC.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvieTheTurtle's post