Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
Geezus, guys, I honestly thought today was Saturday! FUCK.

I'm so sorry.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2016, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 02:55 PM by TheGulegon.)
(07-08-2016 01:04 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Geezus, guys, I honestly thought today was Saturday! FUCK.

I'm so sorry.

Now, Anny, before you go refusin ta place some healin hands on a Dwarf over actions that might look like they go against what your Morninglord preaches, I think I should 'splain some thangs!

Now the only things we've seen in these wastes, other than ourselves, are:

Trolls
Troll looking things
Orcs war painted up with the red hand of Karuuk
Human brigands with werewolf cloaks
And 1 good guy... a dead Dwarf! Huh

So when the Professor asked if I think we should kill this Half-Orc guy, I figured anybody willing to sell out Orcs for money, would be willing to do the same to our party. A party with members whose blood doesn't even line up with his Orc, or Human, blood! So the choice was obvious, right? Angel

Besides, he looked like a ranger! You know those rangers!
Tricksy, they are!

<.<

>.>

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
09-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Started watching some of the Counter Monkeys. He's given me some good ideas.

One that I think I'll start implementing is, should a character fall unconscious (-1 - -10) that will suffer a permanent scar. This could be like if one had their hand smashed with a hammer that put them in that range. They could no longer use that hand, or even if they had magical healing, the PCs hand would not work the way it did prior to the event. Or maybe it would effect their subconscious like if one was gored by a boar they would have a fear of boars from then on.

Past events will not count since I haven't implemented this until now.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
10-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Nathlana Tigersoul

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
10-08-2016, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 03:37 PM by Commonsensei.)
The end part of day they finished searching the boxes finding a months worth of rations, 100 arrows robes with red hands on the back and a box with an inscription that read "Wear in human city." in orcish. Inside that box was a shimmering hood.
Kesh shouted "Put it on!" But Thom ether ignore this demand or was to fearful to do so.
Meanwhile Professor Bryan was busy inspecting the magical neckless he found on the body of the fallen orc captain and the mysterious box that laid next to his tent.

[Image: 155_11.jpg]

After some forced they got the box open. Inside laid a battle axe. Nothing to outstanding about it beside the magical energy emitting off of it and the inscription on the handle Holen orcish for "fetch". Vargruk picked up the battle axe and was not to please with the build, making a comment on how his current one was better. He then threw the battle axe that stuck into a near by tree. Then as if it never left his hand reappeared in his grasp

The night came and the group each took turns keeping watch. The group had a discussion that maybe they should take a day to rest at this camp sight to see if anything came back to the camp sight. The night was quiet, and nothing more then the sounds of bull frogs and crickets were heard.

Day 5
Friends or Foes?

The next morning Thom went out to scope the area. In hopes to find any signs of the lost scions. While looking around he saw a figure peering at him from behind some trees.

"Come out!" Thom shouted as he raised his bow and pointed it at the stranger. From behind the foliage a half-orc emerged. Clothed in furs and leathers, and his bow at the ready. From behind him emerged a wolf that stood growling at Thom ready to pounce.

"There's no need for that. I've been following you for the last few days." The half-orc said as calmly as possible. This only made Thom pull back further on his bow string. "I wonder if you could direct me in the direction of a human city? I have information regarding orcs that may get me a far price." The half-orc said still with his bow at the ready. "I may, have know someone. Just follow me to my camp." Thom smirked

[Image: fea2b2e27dc64aed4228bb3697018436.jpg]

The half-orc leaned down to his wolf companion and talk in orcish to him. The wolf responded by giving a whimpering then turn his attention back at Thom with a growl. Thom attempted to empathize with the creature perhaps calming it emotions or persuading it to join him. The half orc realized this. "He only speaks to me. Don't try to empathize with Grunhawr. He will not listen." Thom looked a little discouraged but shrugged it off. "Very well follow me." Thom nugged his head in the direction of the camp.

The two entered the encampment a few of the party gathered near them with weapons at the ready. While the rest tended to cutting up the dire boar for their long travel. The professor was the first to ask"Ok what's this all about?" Thom explained "Found him sneaking around our encampment. Says he has information regarding orcs that he's looking to sell." The professor scratch his beard "We may be interested in this information." He went into his satchel and threw a purse of 50 gp at his feet. The half-orc snatch it up counted it quickly then put his weapon away.

"To the north lays the Grey Citadel, to the orc's it is know as Xûl-Jarak. A ancient temple that has fallen into great decay. Surrounding the Citadel are thousands of orcs. If I had to pick a number I would say 3,000 if I could count. Hundreds of banners of all the tribes have gathered. Normally the tribes are at war with one and northern. But a new leader has emerged named Trull. And they all have shown up to pay their respects. Xûl-Jarak is well fortified except for a corner of north west wall has fallen. Also the Orcs are rather dumb and someone with a good enough disguise could probably get threw the guards posted."

Thom ask "What of the children? Did you see and human captives?"
The half-orc responded " No. I did not stay long."

Vargruk taped Byran on the hip. "This guy is selling out his kind for a price. What is it to say we wouldn't sell us out the same way?" Professor Bryan agreed. "It dose seem rather convenient that a half orc would find us. I say we kill him to put our worries at easy." That is all the Dwarf needed to hear. He threw his axe at the Half-orcs shoulder, giving him a deep cut with an out stretched arm Varguks new weapon Holan returned ready for another strike. The professor hurled magic missiles at the unsuspecting ranger, hiting his mark.

The wolf companion came to his friends side defending him as the half-orc ranger ran into the densely fog covered forest.

"To the horses!" Thom shouted to his compains The portion of the party that didn't know what was going on just stood and watched as the rest of the party faded into the fog. The half-orc ranger was fast and i came apparent that he knew this land well. But the horse made great strides. Lathoron saw a figure in the mist, and hurled his barrage of magic missiles. The shadowed figure rose to twice the size it was. and lumbered shaking the ground with each step.

A big, bipedal creature about one and a half times as tall as a human but very thin emerged. It had long and ungainly arms and legs The legs end in great three-toed feet, the arms in wide, powerful hands with sharpened claws. The hide is rubbery, and its hair was thick and ropy, and seems to writhe with its own energy.

[Image: 7101144_orig.jpg]

The disembodied voice or the mysterious ranger echoed in the air. "You're in my house now."

The Troll swung at Vargruk, scratching his talons against his flesh. The wizards hurled acid at the creature and the party circled the horses around the great beast....

Will they be able to defeat such a ferocious creature? Will Aina'nar be displease with the disition to attack without consulting him first? Are the Scions held up in Xûl-Jarak? If so, how will our party retrieve them?

Find out NEXT SUNDAY? Same Dragon time Same Dungeon Place.

[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
10-08-2016, 02:36 PM
(10-08-2016 09:57 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Nathlana Tigersoul

Wow perfect! You're amazing!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-08-2016, 03:30 PM
(10-08-2016 02:36 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 09:57 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Nathlana Tigersoul

Wow perfect! You're amazing!

Thank you. Glad you're happy with it. I have Lathron as well just having problem's loading it.

[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
13-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Hopefully I be able to see everyone tomorrow. Normal time.

13-08-2016, 03:27 PM
(13-08-2016 03:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Hopefully I be able to see everyone tomorrow. Normal time.

We, who are about to die, salute you!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Don't kill me! Well, maybe. As the Morninglord wishes it.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson