Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(20-08-2016 05:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Wow, that's a formidable-looking fortress.

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit... it's the only way to be sure.

Yeah, but they mostly come at night! Mostly...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2016, 10:54 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
21-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Good role playing, guys. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-08-2016, 02:20 PM
150 xp ~ Subduing the Orc
300 XP ~ Role-playing

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
24-08-2016, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 04:18 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I have decided to remove myself from the forum, for the sake of my own mental health, because of an exchange on this thread:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1051304

I intend to continue meeting on Sunday mornings for our game sessions, however. Just wanted you guys to know I'd still be coming.

Edit to Add: Correction. Blowjob was banned, after all, for being toxic to this environment. I will remain on the forum AND will be at Sunday's game. Huzzah!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Well glad things worked out.

I think I just thought of a new villain for the game. Heywind Janblony. A pretentious little troll that will literly runs around poking people with sticks. Ain' be called to depece justice, and the authirtys will look the other way as he dose.

[Image: main-troll.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-08-2016, 11:22 AM
A lot to go over so here are a the highlights.

The party found a carriage with a grey wolf that is now Thom compaion. A Elven woman named Alias that turns out to be a Cleric of Oghma. And barrels of health potions and ale.

After subduing the orc driver, they found out that the scions are be prepared for a sacrifice to the god gruumsh. So that he can walk the mortal realm.

[Image: latest?cb=20070610000521]

While "persuading" that orc for information a crow came down. and speaking broken common told the group that the Kara one of the lost scions was captured in the dungeon.

The dawned the robes of the red hand clan that they killed just a day or so ago. And used that magic hood that transforms the weres face to look like a different race. Only having two party members in the group that speak orc the let Lathron be the group speacker.

It worked and they moved their way to the back of the citadel.

On the way back Lathron over heard tribes getting angry with the orc on the thrown asking when Thrull would finish the Ceremony. and he respond that it has already begun, and Gruumsh would be among them soon.

finding a secret passage that descended into the depths of the Citadel.

[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
28-08-2016, 08:08 AM
See everyone soon.

28-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Hobo

28-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Gonna run to the store. See y'all in half an hour or so.

w00t!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson