Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
So... think my next incarnation will be some kind of super-charismatic bard or a knight of sorts...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Game was held off due to low attendance. We'll pick up next sunday standard time. Once everyone is feeling better.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-09-2016, 12:48 PM
I hope y'all recall me saying previously I wouldn't be able to play today, due to travel.

What makes me maddest is that my flight was delayed; I'm supposed to be in KCMO right now, for my job, and the Citation jet I was supposed to travel in was pulled up with a small maintenance problem, which is being fixed as we speak. ETA is around 5PM my time. But I only am just learning it; spent this morning at the local airstrip for nothing, then got the call.

So I could have been here after all. Undecided

It's possible I'll still be in the process of moving (also for the job) next weekend, but if I have my computer up and running I will endeavor to be here.

Now back to twiddling my thumbs and waiting for my ride.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
04-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Iz all good, Rocket. EA couldn't be on mic cuz of her recovering, so's we called it. Nobody's fault! Shy

Though I'd have loved a preemptive call for a break last night, so's I coulda slept till noon! Dodgy Laughat

Ain't no thang, tho. We'll pick up next week. Or the next; no biggie.

06-09-2016, 10:03 AM
S'all good rocket. I would have canceled anyway even if we were just down one person.

You're about to face the boss, Thrull.

[Image: Orog07.jpg]

We'll want the team in full form.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
06-09-2016, 01:02 PM
(03-09-2016 06:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So... think my next incarnation will be some kind of super-charismatic bard or a knight of sorts...

[Image: lute.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
07-09-2016, 06:18 AM
Sorry, I'm still laughing at the idea of someone wanting to play a Bard.

Hehe... Bards...

[Image: CXwRd1J.png]

[Image: 8fb56783b11bdc7a2d4589c45f1e588a.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
07-09-2016, 07:46 AM
Just a heads up, my PC is dead and in the shop, so I have none of my data, I can't guarantee that it will be in working order by Sunday night.
I should still be able to run damage and attack easily enough so long as somebody else roles, but for specific skills I'm out. I'd rather not try to run off my memory and potentially give myself too much of a sneaking edge or something

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2016, 06:43 PM
(07-09-2016 07:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just a heads up, my PC is dead and in the shop, so I have none of my data, I can't guarantee that it will be in working order by Sunday night.
I should still be able to run damage and attack easily enough so long as somebody else roles, but for specific skills I'm out. I'd rather not try to run off my memory and potentially give myself too much of a sneaking edge or something

The worst that can happen is you get to go to sleep at a normal hour! Shy

The last time I rolled for you, you never missed, tho! Tongue

Iz either a win, or the other win. Big Grin

07-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Missing the game is a lose for me, man. I'm ip at that hour most of the time anyway these days