Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
Any update on the Computer FT.

Just wanted to get a head count for tomorrow.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2016, 01:43 PM
(10-09-2016 10:41 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Any update on the Computer FT.

Just wanted to get a head count for tomorrow.

My PC is repaired but it will be Tuesday before I can collect since I'm broke. I can still participate via my iPod, I just lack my skill counts

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-09-2016, 08:38 AM
We playin' today, or no?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
11-09-2016, 08:47 AM
We are Live!

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-09-2016, 11:26 AM
GG, guys! Shy

Dead orcs for everyone! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-09-2016, 11:28 AM
"A scorching ray of heat hits the immense Orc leader, incinerating his tunic and singeing skin. As his clothing burns away, the party immediately sees why he is in charge."
CS 2016

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
11-09-2016, 02:41 PM
[Image: highness+br+8.JPG]

(From the movie Your Highness.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
12-09-2016, 06:51 PM
2400 xp - 4 Tanarukks
1,200 xp - Rulgar
600 xp - Orcs

Great Job guys.

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
13-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Hello, would it be possible for me to join at some point? I haven't played in years and am willing to roll up a new character of what ever class is most needed.
13-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Sure Jon the group is always open. We start the sessions on Sunday's 8:00am Pacific time. Currently our most active players are a 1 cleric, 2 wizards, 1 rouge, 1 ranger, and 1 fighter. We have other players that show up when they can. We're playing 3.5 Edison. Make something that you have fun with playing as. But they could use another healer or a tank. After you finish filling out your character. Post or send me your characters backstory and I'll catch you up to speed.

We use Skype, and a web sight rolz.net for dice rolls.