Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(19-10-2016 06:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 12:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, only 4? I thought last game's total was around 8 dead.

2 on the stairwell leading up out of the dungeon, and 2 in the gate house, is all I can remember, for sure. Facepalm I can't remember if we killed, or bluffed past, the other 2 of the 4, in the stairway. Hobo

[Edit] Didn't one of our Orcish speakers lure the other 2 in the stairway over to us for a couple quick kills? My memory sucks!

I downed three at the stairs, gianna got 1. Then there were the 4 sleepers unless they don't count

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2016, 11:49 AM
(19-10-2016 06:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  2 on the stairwell leading up out of the dungeon, and 2 in the gate house, is all I can remember, for sure. Facepalm I can't remember if we killed, or bluffed past, the other 2 of the 4, in the stairway. Hobo

[Edit] Didn't one of our Orcish speakers lure the other 2 in the stairway over to us for a couple quick kills? My memory sucks!

I downed three at the stairs, gianna got 1. Then there were the 4 sleepers unless they don't count

Oh yeah. The ones that got neck slit in their sleep!

21-10-2016, 09:23 AM
(19-10-2016 12:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 03:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  4 orcs: 600xp

Wait, only 4? I thought last game's total was around 8 dead.

Well shit I did miscount. Ok 1200xp.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
22-10-2016, 12:07 PM
I'll be posting the story soon. I just wanted to give some acknowledgment to Rocket. He's been helping me threw editing my last few stories, checking for spelling errors, grammar misuse and story flow. Which I know can be quiet a chore. So just wanted to say.

[Image: 59349318.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
22-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Looking forward to meeting up tomorrow. See everyone that can make it. Hopefully Rockets phone is working and EA we should be pleased as we're getting back to a little more Role-playing. That's not to say you still shouldn't put your guard down.

22-10-2016, 05:24 PM
I will shut my phone OFF overnight, on the charger, which seems to be the only way the battery will charge up, fully.

Otherwise, it indicates that it's charging but then you turn the screen on to look a couple of hours later, or the next morning, and it's still at 12% (or whatever), where it started... though sometimes if it's on it will charge normally overnight, when indicating that it is doing so, just more slowly than before. I have no idea how to fix this problem, and frankly I'm too broke/busy-trying-to-get-unbroke to waste money on a battery that might not even be the issue. Undecided

But, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there with mace ready.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
23-10-2016, 08:44 AM
We are live.

23-10-2016, 03:11 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
23-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Another fun session for me, this morning, y'allz! Shy Sorry I had to cut it short. Just got home, and prolly not gonna jump on skype. Gonna eat, and watch some zombies! Big Grin

Can't wait till next week. Thumbsup

25-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Escape.

Drizlong and Fel-gut had been excited to finally have a responsibility they could tell their clan about. A simple task of standing gaurd to make sure no one entered while the Blood Spear ceremony was taking place.

In orcish Drizlong looked to Fel-gut, as boredom had settled in.

Drizlong stated "Fel-gut, we are lucky. Thrull has chosen us. Surely once he see's that we are worthy we will give us promotions.

Fel-gut looked to his companion "Yes, women will fall to our feet. Hey Gragnar told me funny joke yesterday. A naked elf walks into a pub, with a poodle in one arm and a two foot salami in the other. She lay both on table. Bartender say, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink", naked lady say..."

A dagger plunged out of the darkness stabbing the orc threw the skull.

"Shh" the figure said. As small fingers wrapped around his mouth and pulled him in the shadows.

[Image: 77d8936c90199185036c45f4293cd173.jpg]

Drizlong looked on in horror his closest friend had just been murdered before his eyes within seconds. The battles they fought in together. The promises they made. They were going to build a hovel by the lake to go fishing together. This thought was soon replaced with two arrows that plunged threw his skull as Thom released them from his longbow.

The two orc guards that stood at the furthest stairs gaised on unknowinly of the danger that hide only feet away.

Two arrows flew threw the air out of the shadows making them drop to the ground.

Thom shouted down to the rest of the squad that the coast was clear. Standing on the top landing of the dungeon again them stratigized their exit. Should they journey threw the kitchen. Bringing awareness to their pressence or to they tread up the stairs that they had not journeyed. Gianna volentared to inspect the room. She climb up the stairs each step sounded as if here feet didn't even touch the ground.

Poking her head outside another false wall. She looked into what seemed to be a large dinning area. A long table sat in the center of the room and a pungent smell of fermenting meats filled the air. She walked up to the table and witness a feast for the flys. Putrid dinner plates and spilled mugs littered the table.

Gianna thought to herself. "I wonder if the have any sweet rolls?" She ran over lifting half eaten pig legs, and chicken bones seeing if her favorite sweet treat was among them.

Thom walked in to make sure his companion was near by. We was welcomed by the same sight and smells as the Gianna had before him. Covering his mouth with a cloth. "Shit this stuff is rancid." He shook his head in disbelief as he saw Gianna tossing things off the table.

The rest of the party followed one by one. Once together they walked out into a Throne room. Although the room was now vacant, they stayed on guard.