Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
The Professor: "What about Blue Man Group?"
Vargruk: "Vargruk's Vagabonds has a ring to it, no?"
Thom: "Do you even know what vagabond means?"
Vargruk: "No, but it sounds good!"

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-10-2016, 12:32 PM
4 X Orc riders: 600xp (Lvl 6-) 546xp (lvl 7s)
Dregthaug (Wyvern): 1500xp(lvl6) 1,400xp (lvl 7's)
Vhazror (Wyvern Rider): 2,700xp (lvl 6) 2,100xp (lvl 7's)

Level 6's Total : 4,800xp
Level 7's Total: 4,046xp

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
30-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Well, the good news is that my internet is back up.

The bad news is that I got into a pretty "warm" (slightly heated) argument with the tech they sent out to fix it, when he suggested that I was lucky it was getting done during church hours on a Sunday, at all, while he looked meaningfully at the church parking lot across the street from my complex, as if I should've been over there.

Grr. F*@#ing small-town USA, state of Misery.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-11-2016, 09:51 AM
After making a stealthy escape from the orc Citadel with the Scion's in toe. They regathered with their party and road off into the night.

On the way they fought off a couple of orc scouts an Orog General and his pet Wyvern. And learned a little bit more about the personally back stories of each of the Scions.

Kara and Lathron used to have a thing. Child hood friends they would practice magic together. Kara is in love and betrothed to Elaint Marsk.
Elaint Marsk father oversees the citys municipal improvements, suck as the sewer systems.
Oreal Nather had an older brother that just vanished 3 years ago. He was to be the rightful hare of house Nather.
Kalman Leiyraghon is a bit of a drunk. He feels that he needs to prove something of his family name. His older brother is supportive of him and convinced him that he should go out adventuring to show father what he was made of.
Argen Bruil is the bastard grand son of Vanth Bruil. His Uncle Halmuth Bruil (Lord of Keys) has little love for him. Halmuth and Vanth had a falling out. And the house would fall to the next blood. Argens has dedicated his life to Helm. And was planing on becoming a full fledged paladin. But now that he would have to hold responsibility for the house

They had all promised their houses would supply rewards to their saviors. And after much self reflection Kalman promises a feast to our band in hopes for forgiveness. And that his house being one of the more powerful and in control of the armies. Said he would ask his father for a favor to be passed to them.

Thom also had a bizarre dream where the mayors daughter visited him missing a eye. and asked "Why didn't you save me?"

On their way back into town they witness as religious ceremony preformed by the followers of Loviatar. also known as The Maiden of Pain. A man leaped from a scaffolding with hooks placed in his skin. According to Alyiss. They formed their church here about 3 to 4 years ago. Their practices are appalling but they only inflict pain to themselves.

(sorry for just writing a synopsis. But 3 days of mostly dialogue is a lot to remember.)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
05-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Don't forget day light savings time.

06-11-2016, 10:05 AM
We are live if anyone would like to join.

06-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Can't play today guys, sorry. Boss called a little while ago, and is about to show up here, this morning, on his way from Cali back to the east coast... flies out of here in a couple of hours. Decided to stop by to see me on the way.

Sure, boss, I'm totally ready to drop what I'm doing to fit your schedule.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Don't worry, Anny. We'll keep your platinum coins warm for ya! Angel

Tongue

12-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Just so everyone knows the games still on.

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
12-11-2016, 09:40 PM
(12-11-2016 08:31 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Just so everyone knows the games still on.

I eagerly await the opportunity to show off Thom's unmatched diplomatic and high-society party going skills.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.