Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
[Image: keep-calm-and-get-the-gang-back-together.png]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm here. Would make it easier if y'all call me on Skype.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-11-2016, 09:09 AM
[Image: 310d6e0860a164790e3a5a2b7fff8a09.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-11-2016, 01:50 PM
(12-11-2016 09:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 08:31 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Just so everyone knows the games still on.

I eagerly await the opportunity to show off Thom's unmatched diplomatic and high-society party going skills.

Vargruk was secretly ashamed that it was an Orc band that crashed the party, and not us! Facepalm

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
19-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Congratulations to everyone for beating your first campaign the Sons of Gruumsh together.

But there is still more adventures to be found.

I believe everyone is lvl 8 about now.

Dazzlag: 3,600xp
2 Orc Raiders: 800xp
8 Orc Archers: 1600xp

Total: 6000xp

If anyone new would like to join. This is a perfect time to do so. Hopefully everyone will make it for the next Chapter in the Heroes of Melvaunt saga.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
21-11-2016, 06:44 AM
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed listening to "Rogue's Paradise" going on (nice work by our Halfling, by the way!), and laughing my ass off when we realized that our "helpful" spellcasting actually fucked up the mission. Totally brilliant.

I needed that.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-11-2016, 06:04 PM
(21-11-2016 06:44 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed listening to "Rogue's Paradise" going on (nice work by our Halfling, by the way!), and laughing my ass off when we realized that our "helpful" spellcasting actually fucked up the mission. Totally brilliant.

I needed that.

In the grand tradition of D&D groups everywhere we are team" Hold my beer and watch this"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Just a reminder no game tomorrow. I celebrating Thanksgiving and will be working in the kitchen, and cleaning my place the whole day. We should be able to pick up the following Sunday.

02-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Sunday our adventure should continue.

10-12-2016, 08:41 AM
[Image: 62pcjgt.jpg]

You enter the cave and find a flesh dragon hoarding it's gold. Roll Initiative!

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post