Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(10-12-2016 08:41 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: 62pcjgt.jpg]

You enter the cave and find a flesh dragon hoarding it's gold. Roll Initiative!

I rolled a 1. Sad

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 01:33 PM
200 xp for riding dogs
200 xp for pirates

400 xp total.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Won't be playing this morning guys. I'm up, I'm here, but I'm running fever and have lost my voice. I have just taken cold tablets that will knock me out within the next 30 minutes. Hopefully I'll get some rest and my temp will come down.

But before I crash out, I'm going to call the landlord and ask why the heating system in this complex isn't running even though it's below freezing, outside. Brrrr. And grrrrr.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
11-12-2016, 09:35 AM
(11-12-2016 09:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Won't be playing this morning guys. I'm up, I'm here, but I'm running fever and have lost my voice. I have just taken cold tablets that will knock me out within the next 30 minutes. Hopefully I'll get some rest and my temp will come down.

But before I crash out, I'm going to call the landlord and ask why the heating system in this complex isn't running even though it's below freezing, outside. Brrrr. And grrrrr.

Get well Soon Rocket.

Well there goes out Cleric. Laughat

11-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Today in the Adventures of Thom & Co:

The intrepid party rescued a dozen slaves. By conjuring an image of a dire rat to distract the patrons of the bar where the slavers were being held and then leading the slaves out in procession. Thom follow up the rear of the bevy of slaves, casually walking behind as though nothing were happening before stopping in the door way turning and giving a bow, then backing out and closing the door to the street.

Thom brought Varguk the most powerful drink in their inn as recompense for his actions in Thar, which promptly knocked the Dwarf out for 8 hours.

Then the party returned to Principium, where they discovered the few survivors of the kobold inflicted massacre. Thom then killed two bucks in the woods, dragged them back to the ruins of the village, took a vial of kaboom from the Professor and blew up a mountain.

Thank you for tuning in.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-12-2016, 01:37 PM
(11-12-2016 12:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Today in the Adventures of Thom & Co:

The intrepid party rescued a dozen slaves. By conjuring an image of a dire rat to distract the patrons of the bar where the slavers were being held and then leading the slaves out in procession. Thom follow up the rear of the bevy of slaves, casually walking behind as though nothing were happening before stopping in the door way turning and giving a bow, then backing out and closing the door to the street.

Thom brought Varguk the most powerful drink in their inn as recompense for his actions in Thar, which promptly knocked the Dwarf out for 8 hours.

Then the party returned to Principium, where they discovered the few survivors of the kobold inflicted massacre. Thom then killed two bucks in the woods, dragged them back to the ruins of the village, took a vial of kaboom from the Professor and blew up a mountain.

Thank you for tuning in.

In other news we have acquired a Magic Flying Carpet and other such fun things.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-12-2016, 02:56 PM
For those who care about such things...I got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep, interrupted only by a brief interlude, and appear to have broken my fever. Still feel pretty rough but I got a new blanket to wrap up in while my sweaty one dries and am having a hot bath and mug of cocoa. Maybe the temperature won't come back.

Hope the dice fell all 20s for y'all.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Our final game of the year will be tomorrow. Since Christmas will be the following Sunday, and many of us may be nursing hangovers the Sunday after that.

Hopefully we'll see you there.

18-12-2016, 10:07 AM
[Image: 89c.gif]

18-12-2016, 10:28 AM
(18-12-2016 10:07 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 89c.gif]

[Image: funny-sports-family-jewels-ko-gif-201407...3cdabc.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense