Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
21-01-2017, 08:12 PM
See you all tomorrow.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
22-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Am going to bed now. I know we're supposed to play in a little while, but I haven't slept yet and can't hold my head up. Long night. English an issue at this point.

I don't think I can keep both commitments, but given the blow-up we just had on my other game team, it may be this one that gets kept. Sad

See you guys next week. NPC me if you need a priest.

G'night.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Game is about to begin for those that wish to join.

28-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Day one of the Feast of Edoria.

In the morning, his Excellencey, Derish of Safeton holds service to invoke the blessings of Edoria upon the assembly. The service lasted 4 hours. After words the guests retired for the afternoon for private services. Each according to their own religion. Later that evening, there was dancing and a grand banquet.

The party got to have a little fun. And learned a little bit more of whyour they where asked to come. But still not enough to begin. Thom who desided to separate himself from the group met up with a new love interest. During their midnight hunt. Thom over heared The Mad One discussing plans with a hooded character that got away from him in a row boat.

He went back and told his discovery to the rest of the party.

We last left our party on the morning of day two.

29-01-2017, 09:47 AM
We are about to start.

03-02-2017, 07:10 PM
Day Two

In the Morning. Mitgan appeared before the court to present his latest commission, a statue of Edoira for the Temple of Safeton. Also included his latest inspiration a painting of Professor Bryan. Before dinner start a bard began an Epic Poem which he stated will last several nights. This was followed by a small banquet. After the meal a moon-rise party was to be organized by Randallson the Neat. But Byran the day before cast a spell to put him in a coma. Unbeknownst to everyone else.

Professor agreed and gave an astounding feast for the eyes. of Magical wonder. Katrina and Jack Knob engaged in a boisterours drinking contest that Vogrick could keep away from.

Day Three

Dame Gold had organized and extravaganza- a mock sea battle in Safeton harbor. The Guest watched from barges as galley ram each other and spells flash through the sky. There is much cheering and some betting. A meal of Exotic seafood was served on the barges while the guest watch the sunset. Returning to the manor house the bard continued with his tale while the guest drank.

On there return they saw the mad one, walking around. Placing his hand into holes. and wondering around the town. He eventually was approached by Josheph of the light. And was invited to be his guest back in the Masion.

Our party eventurally got to interigate The mad one to found out he is mad, just working for a group he called the masters. He was told to gather information on the party members.

Gianna was sent out to find Dame Gold, but gaurds prevented her entry. But was approach by Thaddeus.

Will she get into the room. Who are these masters that the Mad one was talking about? Find out next Sunday.

05-02-2017, 09:46 AM

05-02-2017, 01:56 PM
Honestly, I'd rather adventure through Faerun than have to listen to the hype-countdown to the Super Bowl, but this... ale.. I bought myself might help thangs along Tongue

'Nother fun game, today, y'all! Thumbsup

11-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Vargruk wants to use Bone Breaker, SO bad! Laugh out load

[Image: dwarf.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post