Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
[Image: 2017-02-27.jpg]

Sometimes I feel bad for Common having to control the chaos we enact.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
01-03-2017, 06:20 PM
36 Orcs = 5,400xp

Thom & Professor
Anhkheg = 400xp

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Sorry to say it but I am unable to play tomorrow. Got a really bad ear infection and it hurts to even wear my headset.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-03-2017, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 06:47 PM by TheGulegon.)
I'm gonna go ahead and bow out for this coming up session, too. I say we skip this week, and turn it into a break. FreeThought can go ahead and go to sleep on time, and Common doesn't have to wake up early, this Sunday Smile

04-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Okay. NP Guys. Feel better Rev.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
11-03-2017, 05:36 AM
[derail]

Holy fuck balls, finally reading up on 5th Edition D&D after a very long hiatus (haven't played regularly since 3.5), and it looks like an amazing piece of game design; with intelligent simplification of the rules for brevity, an emphasis on creative role-playing over rule memorization, and enough weirdly archaic bits to keep it feeling decidedly old school D&D.

I just had to say something to voice my appreciation. You may now return to your regularly scheduled... whatever it is you do here.

[/derail]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2017, 11:06 AM
I've seen it played but haven't tried it. Maybe after this campaign if someone wished to take over as DM we could try it out.

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
11-03-2017, 11:34 AM
[Image: 17103581_1473417859357822_76353754584335...c1fb28.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-03-2017, 11:44 AM
I didn't read through the entire thread. I wish I had time to play as we played all the time when I was in high school. Lot of good memories and a lot of late nights.

I always liked this. Someone might have posted it already so I apologize in advance if it has.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
11-03-2017, 12:08 PM
(11-03-2017 11:44 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  I didn't read through the entire thread. I wish I had time to play as we played all the time when I was in high school. Lot of good memories and a lot of late nights.

I always liked this. Someone might have posted it already so I apologize in advance if it has.

Vargruk doesn't care for Bards, all that much, ya know Rainbow Vomit
Tongue
No need to read through the thread, unless you want to read a few of Common's recaps, since we play over Skype Shy