Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
[Image: 200_s.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2017, 07:04 PM

Tomorrow our murder hobos fall into a fate worse then death. They fought bravely but were captured threw "mysteriously" means of minions of the Slave Lords. They have been stripped of all their gear and shackled.

For Cleric: 750
Mercenaries: Null (Your current level's exceed XP from characters this low.)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
18-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Why, Mr. Pirate, I'm only doing this for the money. If you got some to offer, I can go to work for you, right away! Shy Now, if you'll just hand me back my axe, I'll get to work, liggidy Split! Angel

18-03-2017, 08:01 PM
#TeamBAMF assemble

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Game is live if any wish to join.

19-03-2017, 12:28 PM
o/

How do I get in on this?

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
19-03-2017, 02:15 PM
(19-03-2017 12:28 PM)JesseB Wrote:  o/

How do I get in on this?

We play over skype at 8am pacific on Sunday mornings so you would need skype and a browser to open up https://rolz.org/ there you enter whatever you choose as your character name and the room name is TTA.

Before this you would need to roll up a character using the D&D 3.5 edition rules and get it approved by CommonSensei as he is the DM. Our party is currently 1 Dwarf fighter 1 Halfing Rogue (treasure hunter not a thief she takes exception) a Human (as far as we can tell) Ranger and a Human Wild Mage/Paladin. Pick a class/race that appeals to you, iirc no monster races but that is up to CS.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Yep. Treasure hunter. NOT a thief!! Hobo Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-03-2017, 06:15 PM
(19-03-2017 12:28 PM)JesseB Wrote:  o/

How do I get in on this?

Rules are pretty loose. I've start implement some more rules as of late simply because the players have become more experienced. (And the slaughter anyone they meet.) If you need any materials just let me know and I can supply you with any books, or papers that you might need.

Currently they are captives on a ship of slave traders known as the slave lords. So introduction to the game at this time you would start ether as one of the Slavers or one of the slaves. (Most likely a slave.) So you can imagine any back story you wish, just it will end with you on a slave ship in the middle of open water. Location unknown.

Would love to have a fresh face to the group.

23-03-2017, 06:23 PM