Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(07-06-2016 01:03 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 298bb77151f3ace5849fd0ef007bd3b8.jpg]

Pfft everyone knows Women are only vulnerable on the nipples and genitals the rest of their skin is harder than +5 plate.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-06-2016, 01:18 PM
(07-06-2016 01:03 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: 298bb77151f3ace5849fd0ef007bd3b8.jpg]

More like

[Image: de51839e88bade2d84471da090a69635.jpg]

Wait, who said it's gonna be a girl? Rolleyes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
07-06-2016, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 01:49 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(07-06-2016 01:18 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Wait, who said it's gonna be a girl? Rolleyes

Good point. I've only played two clerics in my 25 years of RPGs, and one of them was a female. (A Wild Elf priestess of Ehlonna.) Was one of my most enjoyable characters to play.

I've always hated the "half-naked female warrior" cliche.

I'm also a former LARP'er, and we make the joke that either female warriors have adamantine sternums, or cleavage counts as a +5 Aura of Distraction to increase Armor Class.

Seriously, though, this is far sexier to me than some half-naked sexist depiction:

[Image: tumblr_m1aliyjMHP1qh3x1zo1_500.jpg]

Her name is Virginia Hankins. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

More images, for those who like competent and powerful women as much as I do.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/527554543824029360/

Edit to Add: Oh, and let's not forget my favorite warrior-woman, Lagertha Lothbrok!

[Image: a4c8fc8ab6f2b0012977646b93244601.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
07-06-2016, 02:43 PM
I can already tell this is going to be a fun game.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
07-06-2016, 05:38 PM
(07-06-2016 09:34 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  As it stands right now we have 8.

Revenant77X - LN Half Orc Monk
Undergroundp - TBD
RocketSurgeon76 - Dwarf Cleric
Escape Artist - TBD
TheGulegon - __ Dwarf Warrior
Free Thought - __ Human Ranger
Losty - TBD
Colourcraze - __ Gnome Rogue

If I can be the same as before. I want to be a Human Mage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
07-06-2016, 05:43 PM
She's Batman! Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-06-2016, 08:10 AM
(07-06-2016 05:38 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 09:34 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  As it stands right now we have 8.

Revenant77X - LN Half Orc Monk
Undergroundp - TBD
RocketSurgeon76 - Dwarf Cleric
Escape Artist - TBD
TheGulegon - __ Dwarf Warrior
Free Thought - __ Human Ranger
Losty - TBD
Colourcraze - __ Gnome Rogue

If I can be the same as before. I want to be a Human Mage

You can. But you will be starting from lvl 1.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-06-2016, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 08:32 AM by Commonsensei.)
When you have your character's complete.

You may post the character's
Name
Race
Class

It's optional to give their

Alignment
Backstory

However if you choose not to give the last two to the group. You will need to give them to me. I will add key points of those backstories to the adventure. Or another option is you can give a backstory or alignment that you want to project. But I will need the TRUE story and alignment.

If i'm given enough time. I will draw custom character profile pictures for each of you.

08-06-2016, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 09:32 AM by Revenant77x.)
(08-06-2016 08:21 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  When you have your character's complete.

You may post the character's
Name
Race
Class

It's optional to give their

Alignment
Backstory

However if you choose not to give the last two to the group. You will need to give them to me. I will add key points of those backstories to the adventure. Or another option is you can give a backstory or alignment that you want to project. But I will need the TRUE story and alignment.

If i'm given enough time. I will draw custom character profile pictures for each of you.

Name: Professor Bryan Ledgerson (Prof for short)
Race: Human
Class: Wild Mage Academic (Studies wild magic and it's effect)
Alignment: LN. LN I feel is the default alignment for most city dwellers, they obey the law because it is in their best interest to do so however they are not above enjoying smuggled or illicit goods (ex: Cuban Cigars in America) they will generally do the right thing but not always for altruistic reasons.

Backstory: The study of Wild magic is the cutting edge of Arcane research however most of the older mages don't feel it is worthy of study or indeed even a "real" field of study. "Sloppy Casting is not a school of magic it is just rewarding poor performance" The Dean of Baldur's Gate Community College for Wizards is firmly in this camp and as such has little time for those wishing to pursue a career or gods forbid actually specialize in that in his opinion fraudulent "school". As such Prof. Bryan Ledgerson is not in high standing, he is in fact merely an Adjunct Professor which is either half a step above a grad student or on par with one depending on who you ask. Realizing that he was never going to get ahead in that environment the Prof asked for and received permission to conduct field research at his own expense with the only condition being that he carry an enchanted attache case where students papers would appear for him to grade. Thus he earns a small stipend from the College and is left alone to pursue his own research. His main goals are to study Wild Magic surges and see if it is indeed truly random or if there is in fact an as yet unknown pattern. Were he able to publish enough papers he could perhaps earn tenure at a less hostile Wizards College.

Appearance: 6'1 Light Brown Hair Blue eyes and due to a Surge of Wild Magic his skin is Blue.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Any idea what class my character should be based on my description? Plain fighter?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-