Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(28-06-2017 11:32 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  10-4.

In the mean time are there any moments that may have stood out in our adventure. I would like to draw your characters in that moment.

A small trophy from me to you.

the breakfast where a hungover Professor feebleminded an NPC that turned out to be very important unbeknownst to us at the time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Vargruk had been handed over enough platinum coin to cover all his debts!

The moment he had those coins taken from him! Angry

Laugh out load Tongue

[Edit] I'm assuming that was, of course, when he woke up on the slave ship! Confused

28-06-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2017 04:50 PM by Free Thought.)
Came up with two possible group moments:
our valiant stand against overwhelming numbers of Slave Lord minions
And our escape from the Slave Lords, where we all hugged restrained a guard behind some crates while Varguk used his shackles to crush the man's windpipe

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-06-2017, 04:53 PM
(28-06-2017 04:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Come up with two possible group moments:
our valiant stand against overwhelming numbers of Slave Lord minions
And our escape from the Slave Lords, where we all hugged restrained a guard behind some crates while Varguk used his shackles to crush the man's windpipe

Our valiant stand against the Slave Lord's minions, with a bit of embellishment, would make an epic tapestry to hang on our future keep! Shy

Thom & Gianna atop the wagon ~ Thom bow drawn pointing to the left / Gianna's sling rock whizzing off to the right,

the Professor in front of them/the wagon, eyes closed or glowing, magic missiles atomBombs flying to right and left,

and Vargruk in the front splitting some bad guy in half down the middle.

30-06-2017, 05:55 PM
(25-06-2017 11:28 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-06-2017 10:45 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Ok. So I suppose we get another day to sleep in. See you guys next time.

'Next time' looks like it's gonna be pushed back yet another week. Undecided
My older brother says he gonna stop by to visit this coming up weekend. If he actually does, I won't be available for the D&D'z.

Me no D&D, confirmed. I see youz giaz after famly leevz.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-06-2017, 10:45 PM
See you next time then enjoy your time with your family.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Point me towards all danger, Azeem, I'm ready!

[Image: rage___blinkin_style_by_xholyxlightx-d4yz954.gif]

08-07-2017, 03:21 PM
It's Achoo. Asneez was the father.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
08-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Hey CS been a while since we got an XP update.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Once i get home ill post it. Sorry about that. With 3 weeks off I really should have. This past week I've been working on finding a new job out of state. Had a good interview yesterdays so I maybe moving to Virginia real soon. Which may affect play times.

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post