Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
"And then what Mr. Crow?" One of the young boys asked. Plauntry Crow the Owner of the Crow's nest had a long vacant stare on his face. Lost deep in thought he had trailed off while telling a story. His eyes readjusted and over looked the crowed that had gathered around him. A small girl then spoke "Mr. Crow then what happened after they got you and all the slaves out? Did they ever defeat the Slave Lords? Did they ever get Dame Gold back?" A milkmaid joined in "Did Thom the Ranger ever reconnect with that Arianrhod de Turiss?" The crowed all chimed in with unison to agree. He had captured all their imagination.

[Image: latest?cb=20170809231837]

Plauntry raised his hand to slow down the questioning. "Yes well. I understand, but you see." He paused clearing his thoughts "I will have to apologies. Apparently the Cloaker that had robbed me of my reason had done more then just make me subservient. It had also made me loose large chunks of time. All I know is that I got home safely, and once I began to be myself again the other escaped slaves filled me in on the gaps. I can only say with a heavy heart that I don't know." A sigh of regret came from the onlookers. "But I will say this. Soon there after the raids on Melavant stopped. The raiders that seemed to have besmirched their good names disappeared. Order returned to our fine city and life has never been better. Safeton from what I last heared had been rebuilt. Aina'naur the Cleric of Lathander has played a large part in that. Word is he and many others are completeing a Temple of Lathander and he would be the high cleric once it is complete. " Placing his hand on the back of the chair he raised Plauntry raised himself. The years had not been kind to his wearing body "Lathoan the clumsy Wizard had also played a part in it restoration. But nonchalantly I've heard none tell tales of him. Perhaps he blew himself up or decided to try another trade. Kesh the Gnome Rouge found herself a home on the high seas. Her and a band of other rebellious rouges have taken to being privateers. Capturing the hearts and gold of many a lord. Morwen the Fighter can be found here in town. She has become one of the lead Generals and is next in line to be the Lord of Keys. The Sorceress that appeared in the wastes of Thar soon after saving our city moved on to another. I sadly have to admit her name is amoung the many things I've forgotten."

Another boy interrupted. "Mr. Crow but what happened to Murder Inc.? What of Vargurk, Gianna, Thom and Professor?" Plauntry Crow knowing unfinished tales where never comforting stroked his beard. "If I had to put a end to this story. Which I apparently do. I would say this. Such a long a torturers journey can take a tole on the average soul. But The Hero's of Melavant where not you're average souls. They had overcome adversary time and time again. If I was a Slave Lord I would have ran and hide as quickly as I could. Knowing that they would have to face the might of Murder Inc. the defeaters of an orc army, freer of slaves, the slayers of dragons, killers of demi gods. I would not be wise to stand in their way. For if they did I would imagine it would be like poking a sleeping bear. No. I would say that if the Slave Lords did not wisen up. They had brought them to an end. And not being able to find a comparable foe journeyed to find one."

A deep sigh came out of the old mans lips. "But I will say this I know wherever they are. They are succeeding. Even if they didn't believe it themselves. They where Heroes. And Heroes always appear when people most need them. I believe they know we no longer need them. And that's why they have not returned."

THE END

That brings at least this story to an end. We started this game nearly 3 years ago. June would have been it's anniversary. But what an epic 3 years. All the heroes survived this ordeal. Maybe they will appear in another tale. Thank you for the great memories. You will be rewarded with 10 billion XP points that are only vailed at participating stores. To collect these points send a nude Polaroid to The Thinking Atheist Forum PO Box Made up number.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7308130]

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” Plato
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Hey Gule. Just wanted to see if you had done anything for pur new D&D game or if you guys just wanted to roll up new characters.

25-04-2018, 10:11 AM
(25-04-2018 08:59 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Hey Gule. Just wanted to see if you had done anything for pur new D&D game or if you guys just wanted to roll up new characters.

The story is written for me, so I'm simply following the script. Or if you guys don't want that story, I can always download another free one. Whenever you guys have some characters created, I can start the campaign. I thought we'd all get together this coming up Sunday to aid each other in fleshing out everyone's characters.

We'll be using 5th edition rules, and I like Robby's 32 point buy system, and his HP count-per level deal, so that'll be a thing.

Quick run down of the setting for this story: Ixalan is a land of exploration, and discovery, into which you all ventured for whatever reasons. But shit hit the fan, and your guys's story will begin with you trapped in a dungeon, locked in irons, and held captive by one of the major powers of the region.

Natives: The Empire Of The Sun

Think Aztecs
[Image: aztec-dude.jpg]

Who've tamed dinosaurs
[Image: db9099a3d277059259a2d1eff4e79928.jpg]

-VS-

Invaders: The Legion Of Dusk A Society of Vampires
Think blood sucking nobility
[Image: Bloodcrazed-Paladin-Ixalan-MtG-Art-e1507...30x280.jpg]

All new characters, and I was thinking of allowing you any off the wall races you can find literature on, that might live in an Amazon Jungle-like setting. I think EA wants to be a Mermaid, and since Merfolk got legs in D&D, I'm cool with it. Smile

26-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Big Grin I'm so excited! Depending on what everyone else would like to play. I'm eather play as John Whoreson, a dashing quick witted thief, Ergo the Magnificent a Quirky Upbeat clumsy gnome wizard that just wants to make everyone happy. Or Enigma a Changeling Assassin a shifting personality depending on his persona. Or final Sir Barton my Centaur Ranger stoic, direct, dry sense of humor.

02-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Hey Common, and Free Thought

We got plenty time, so no rush, but when you get a chance, either link your character sheets to me in Discord, or just list me all the spells you've selected for your characters, right here in this thread. I'd just like to write them down so I can look up/write down their descriptions, so later in-game I ain't pausing to flip through a PDF. Smile

(26-04-2018 06:38 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Ergo the Magnificent a Quirky Upbeat clumsy gnome wizard that just wants to make everyone happy.

Consider
?
[Image: i_like_painting_wizards_by_spikedmcgrath-d6frvuk.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
19-05-2018, 06:13 PM
We're skippin tomorrow mornin cuz one of us has a doctor's appointment to go to.

Rhap must've caught something from those skeleez, his head's hurtin something awful. Tongue

24-06-2018, 07:13 AM
My parents made a surprise visit I won't be able to play today.

14-07-2018, 04:28 PM
We prolly skip tomorrow. Hopefully e'erbody has no more sicks next week. Shy

21-07-2018, 08:02 PM
To those it may concern EA and Rev have died of heat stroke and will be unable to play D&D tomorrow. We expect a full recovery and should be available next Sunday.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-07-2018, 08:08 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]