D. M. Murdock

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 11:17 AM
D. M. Murdock
It is absolutely imperative that all of us donate to the medical fund of DM Murdock. There is not one of us that cannot afford some level of support for this woman. This is a case where we can all show what the power of humanity can do for one of the most treasured humans on the face of the earth. Seth, you, Aron and Matt need to use your considerable combined talents to help this woman. She is a treasure that we cannot afford to lose.

Thank You all in advance. Just google D. M. Murdock Medical fund, and give till it feels good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: D. M. Murdock
(29-09-2015 11:17 AM)jagans Wrote:  It is absolutely imperative that all of us donate to the medical fund of DM Murdock. There is not one of us that cannot afford some level of support for this woman. This is a case where we can all show what the power of humanity can do for one of the most treasured humans on the face of the earth. Seth, you, Aron and Matt need to use your considerable combined talents to help this woman. She is a treasure that we cannot afford to lose.

Thank You all in advance. Just google D. M. Murdock Medical fund, and give till it feels good.
I have no idea what this d m Murdock fund is, but Seth doesn't frequent these forums

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-09-2015, 01:37 PM
(29-09-2015 01:13 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I have no idea what this d m Murdock fund is, but Seth doesn't frequent these forums

Better known as Acharya S

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-09-2015, 04:30 PM
(29-09-2015 01:37 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 01:13 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I have no idea what this d m Murdock fund is, but Seth doesn't frequent these forums

Better known as Acharya S

Sorry, I guess I thought everyone was aware of her and her work. She is an incredible scholar who has researched the ancient Greek and other mythological figures in their original languages. Her latest work is regarding the historicity (or lack thereof) of Moses. She has contracted a very aggressive cancer and she needs help. If you go to youtube and google D. M. Murdock/ Great Minds and watch and listen to her, I am sure you will look further.

I would appreciate it if you would forward my note to Seth, as he has interviewed her on a podcast, and he seemed impressed. I just think that we atheists should walk the walk, and help those who further the cause of truth and reason, and she has done so in spades.

Thank You.
30-09-2015, 03:38 PM
(29-09-2015 04:30 PM)jagans Wrote:  ...
I would appreciate it if you would forward my note to Seth, as he has interviewed her on a podcast, and he seemed impressed. I just think that we atheists should walk the walk, and help those who further the cause of truth and reason, and she has done so in spades.

Thank You.

You know you can email him directly if you like.

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/showteam.php