DAMN THE ATHEIST

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: DAMN THE ATHEIST
Isn't that nice, hating for Jesus.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
19-01-2015, 03:54 PM
You guys sharing a brain today? Tongue
19-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Sometimes I have to take a second to decided if engaging in a argument is worth my time, or if the other person is too stupid, ignorant, closed minded or bigoted for that to be worthwhile.

This wasn't one of those times.
[+] 6 users Like DeadChannel's post
19-01-2015, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 04:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-01-2015 03:29 PM)laijorad Wrote:  [align=center]Atheists are dumb & stubborn . They proudly deny God's existence as if they have been all over the universe and have not found him, They say where is he? Why can't we see him? ... Why we cant see god? Because we are in a test.

The fact that you are unable to see me indicates you have failed the test. Now bow down before The Lord Thy God and tickle my testicles.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-01-2015, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 04:15 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(19-01-2015 03:29 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
Atheists are dumb & stubborn . They proudly deny God's existence as if they have been all over the universe and have not found him, They say where is he? Why can't we see him?
What is the point of staying in earth and going through all this if we could see god. If we could see god, it would be hard even to breath let alone to move. We will surly die out of fear, God is great.
Follow the link to continue reading [Link Removed]

I am a believer. I have faith in the existence of God, but you are making the same mistake the Atheists make by denying God. How do you deny God? You are denying his word, but likely not intentionally. You are implying judgment of the Atheist apart from knowing your own self. Overcome self first, then you overcome the world around you with Love by example. Judgment only judges you. How? You are them.

The link you provided divided the Son of God into good and evil components. The truth of the matter is in Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

---First, the true God is NOT visible in any way, but only by realization of self from within. The visible world is not where God is, but how he is found. The Son, as you will see by just reading the word for what it says, is the entire Cosmos.

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

---All things. Not some things, or the things here I agree with, but ALL. All means all. That shows you who you are. You are the Son of God as much as an Atheist. To realize this, you must confront the truth for what it implies.

1-Yahweh is the adversary of Adam / mankind. Yahweh is the Ego, desiring to rule from Jerusalem.

2-Satan is the accuser, or conscience of Adam. You can research my threads and read my view in detail. The bottom line is that NOTHING is separate form the Son. He silenced Satan and overcame the old order of his Ego mind, crucifying it on the cross. It's gone. It is replaced by the Love the true Father has for all creatures.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Son is ALL things. Nothing separated.

Look at what you are doing here. You are using your Ego (same as the Adversary / Yahweh) to judge. What did Jesus say? Do not judge. Love. Overcome the accuser, which is what all these users here will become to you now. Satan can be silenced with love. By this, you overcome the Yahweh inside you as well. Kill out the ego and love others. Why?

ALL means ALL. We are ALL the Son of God, riding the wave of time forward to realize the self in all beings. If you love yourself, prove it by loving others. See yourself in them. By this, they will see the self in you. Love dispels hate, not more hate.

My suggestion is to read the Upanishads, then return to the Bible knowing what and who the Lord is. Once you do, you get the Bible completely. Overcome your self to know truth. The same message is for all of us equally, not simply believers who are on the same journey.

Judge not. Know theyself.
19-01-2015, 04:12 PM
DAMN THE ATHEIST
Do you English, bro?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
19-01-2015, 04:18 PM
I will write a text in an obnoxio[u]u[/u]s fucking way cause I think I`m a fucking genius!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
19-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Alphie doesn't do short and coherent.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Atheists are dumb & stubborn . They proudly deny God's existence as if they have been all over the universe and have not found him, They say where is he? Why can't we see him?
What is the point of staying in earth and going through all this if we could see god. If we could see god, it would be hard even to breath let alone to move. We will surly die out of fear, God is great.
Follow the link to continue reading [Link Removed]=

Is that all you've got? Boring...

Next!

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
19-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Follow the link to continue reading [Link Removed]=

Shit story, bro. Poor characters, shit formatting, inconsistent narrative, not enough dragons.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.