DAMN THE ATHEIST

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: DAMN THE ATHEIST
oh damn, I actually wanted to see what his big fuss was all about. Too bad the link is gone. lol

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
19-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm convinced. I'm gonna go break into my former church and beg the wine and bread for forgiveness. Rolleyes

(19-01-2015 03:29 PM)laijorad Wrote:  If we could see god, it would be hard even to breath let alone to move. We will surly die out of fear, God is great.

I thought God made us in his image. Just how ugly is this guy?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
19-01-2015, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 05:36 PM by Free Thought.)
(19-01-2015 05:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm convinced. I'm gonna go break into my former church and beg the wine and bread for forgiveness. Rolleyes

(19-01-2015 03:29 PM)laijorad Wrote:  If we could see god, it would be hard even to breath let alone to move. We will surly die out of fear, God is great.

Think about it.

God made us in his image, us very clearly meaning humanity. Humans have a wide variety in terms of 'image'.
We can only conclude that god gave humanity itself as a template, from which traits are selected.
It follows that god would be the culmination of every single human appearance. Can you image that? God would not even resemble a human at such a point.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-01-2015, 05:32 PM
"Damn, the atheist made another valid, rational point.
I don't think I thought this through very well."

^Is that what you meant to say ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
19-01-2015, 05:34 PM
(19-01-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm convinced. I'm gonna go break into my former church and beg the wine and bread for forgiveness. Rolleyes

Think about it.

God made us in his image, us very clearly meaning humanity. Humans have a wipe variety in terms of 'image'.
We can only conclude that god gave humanity itself as a template, from which traits are selected.
It follows that god would be the culmination of every single human appearance. Can you image that? God would not even resemble a human at such a point.

That reminds me of an episode of community.
19-01-2015, 05:44 PM
(19-01-2015 05:34 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Think about it.

God made us in his image, us very clearly meaning humanity. Humans have a wipe variety in terms of 'image'.

That reminds me of an episode of community.

This one?

#sigh
19-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Okay - what preacher mentioned the site?

We usually don't get this many at the same time - I mean, it's not even Easter yet. This is supposed to be lull time for angry theist visitors.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-01-2015, 05:54 PM
(19-01-2015 05:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:34 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  That reminds me of an episode of community.

This one?

No, but that's a good one.

It's the one where they make the greendale mascot without any defining features that make it seem like an actual race.

Edit: you know what? We should just start using this thread to talk about community. It's not really doing anything anyway.
19-01-2015, 05:54 PM
(19-01-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Think about it.

God made us in his image, us very clearly meaning humanity. Humans have a wide variety in terms of 'image'.

This is the gift of God. The image of himself into all forms, engaged with free will and choice. The image goes much deeper. The image is a hologram, as you would expect from the description. Creation is a new reality, made from Word (information), written by the Aleph Bet (Father). The Hebrew word Aleph Bet is Father.

Science confirms this, as I clearly shown in many other threads. Far from being deniable, this is the most probably realization we can have. God gives creation to the Son (all of us), then allows us to grow by the nature of that image. Creation reveals God from every aspect, all the way down to our language.

See my other threads. Keep up the good work. You see it within, which is what insight brings (sight in). Only faith can bring this.

I hope I didn't insult you earlier. I wanted you to see that all of us are worthy of love, even if we don't yet realize why fully. As I said, read the Upanishads. The best translation with commentary is a book by Eknath Easwaran. He is amazing with the commentary and definitions of concepts.

The Lord is defined from the pages of the book. From this, you know how to read the Bible correctly.
19-01-2015, 05:56 PM
(19-01-2015 05:54 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Think about it.

This is the gift of God. The image of himself into all forms, engaged with free will and choice. The image goes much deeper. The image is a hologram, as you would expect from the description. Creation is a new reality, made from Word (information), written by the Aleph Bet (Father). The Hebrew word Aleph Bet is Father.

Science confirms this, as I clearly shown in many other threads. Far from being deniable, this is the most probably realization we can have. God gives creation to the Son (all of us), then allows us to grow by the nature of that image. Creation reveals God from every aspect, all the way down to our language.

See my other threads. Keep up the good work. You see it within, which is what insight brings (sight in). Only faith can bring this.

I hope I didn't insult you earlier. I wanted you to see that all of us are worthy of love, even if we don't yet realize why fully. As I said, read the Upanishads. The best translation with commentary is a book by Eknath Easwaran. He is amazing with the commentary and definitions of concepts.

The Lord is defined from the pages of the book. From this, you know how to read the Bible correctly.

Okay, but the real question is: what did you think of season five?