DAMN THE ATHEIST

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: DAMN THE ATHEIST
(19-01-2015 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay - what preacher mentioned the site?

We usually don't get this many at the same time - I mean, it's not even Easter yet. This is supposed to be lull time for angry theist visitors.

Well, I donno. It's not easter but is the world coming to an end soon? Maybe there's a new date set for the end times and the theists wackos are out in force. Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 05:58 PM
(19-01-2015 05:54 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  ... as I clearly shown in many other threads...

In so many threads. So very, very many threads.
[+] 5 users Like Clockwork's post
19-01-2015, 06:02 PM
(19-01-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm convinced. I'm gonna go break into my former church and beg the wine and bread for forgiveness. Rolleyes

I thought God made us in his image. Just how ugly is this guy?

Think about it.

God made us in his image, us very clearly meaning humanity. Humans have a wide variety in terms of 'image'.
We can only conclude that god gave humanity itself as a template, from which traits are selected.
It follows that god would be the culmination of every single human appearance. Can you image that? God would not even resemble a human at such a point.

My last reply was really for the original poster, but for anyone really. I confused you with him. I do agree with the template idea. This is what the temple is, and why all the temples man builds crumble. The must be founded on the cornerstone, or giving.

Few people realize, but Jesus entering at Passover as King of Kings was a prophecy for our day and age. He overturned the tables of the Moneychangers (bankers) and the benches of those selling doves (Peace). Today, the bankers tables are flipped to debt and the peacemakers have no rest. This is the marker for debts being forgiven and peace emerging from total chaos. We see this as Israel is surrounded by nations (dry bones coming to life).

The cornerstone of faith is what is most important to note in this. Giving. Our current financial temple is based on taking. Again, God will provide evidence for all minds to consider, not simply Atheists or Christians. Multitudes emerge from tribulation with their robes washed. ALL knees will bow. All eyes will see.
19-01-2015, 06:03 PM
(19-01-2015 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay - what preacher mentioned the site?

We usually don't get this many at the same time - I mean, it's not even Easter yet. This is supposed to be lull time for angry theist visitors.

It's the Cicadas. Every 17 years the nut houses fling open their doors, and they emerge early the years the Cicadas come out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-01-2015, 06:04 PM
(19-01-2015 03:54 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Isn't that nice, hating for Jesus.

It's all the rave! Thumbsup

(Although, hating for Muhammad seems to be a tad more popular right now.)
19-01-2015, 08:18 PM
(19-01-2015 03:48 PM)isyreri Wrote:  Damn I am getting dumber by the day I follow every posted link Sad

I saw a provocative title and clicked on the thread only to realize I already have the OP on ignore. I didn't bother actually reading the OP, because I can't think of a compelling reason to do so; however...

[Image: 52530736.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-01-2015, 08:28 PM
(19-01-2015 06:02 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Think about it.

God made us in his image, us very clearly meaning humanity. Humans have a wide variety in terms of 'image'.
We can only conclude that god gave humanity itself as a template, from which traits are selected.
It follows that god would be the culmination of every single human appearance. Can you image that? God would not even resemble a human at such a point.

My last reply was really for the original poster, but for anyone really. I confused you with him. I do agree with the template idea. This is what the temple is, and why all the temples man builds crumble. The must be founded on the cornerstone, or giving.

Few people realize, but Jesus entering at Passover as King of Kings was a prophecy for our day and age. He overturned the tables of the Moneychangers (bankers) and the benches of those selling doves (Peace). Today, the bankers tables are flipped to debt and the peacemakers have no rest. This is the marker for debts being forgiven and peace emerging from total chaos. We see this as Israel is surrounded by nations (dry bones coming to life).

The cornerstone of faith is what is most important to note in this. Giving. Our current financial temple is based on taking. Again, God will provide evidence for all minds to consider, not simply Atheists or Christians. Multitudes emerge from tribulation with their robes washed. ALL knees will bow. All eyes will see.

WOOOOOTTT!!

HEESS BAAAAANNEEEDDDDD!!!

OMFG I thought he would never fucking leave!

I wonder how long before another jack ass takes his place lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
19-01-2015, 08:30 PM
(19-01-2015 08:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 06:02 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  My last reply was really for the original poster, but for anyone really. I confused you with him. I do agree with the template idea. This is what the temple is, and why all the temples man builds crumble. The must be founded on the cornerstone, or giving.

WOOOOOTTT!!

HEESS BAAAAANNEEEDDDDD!!!

OMFG I thought he would never fucking leave!

I wonder how long before another jack ass takes his place lol.

Here I is! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-01-2015, 08:36 PM
(19-01-2015 03:29 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
Atheists are dumb & stubborn . They proudly deny God's existence as if they have been all over the universe and have not found him, They say where is he? Why can't we see him?
What is the point of staying in earth and going through all this if we could see god. If we could see god, it would be hard even to breath let alone to move. We will surly die out of fear, God is great.
Follow the link to continue reading [Link Removed]=

No, dude, that's not the way it works. You are claiming a god exists - what is the evidence? And, no, the Quran is not evidence, just part of the claim.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2015, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 09:19 PM by Lienda Bella.)
How about "proudly state a claim about God's existence as if they have been all over the universe." Or what about "A god that created everything out of nothing." Oh, but that would be persecution of the god ego. I admit, some people do like persecuting some God ego.
Hobo

"What is the point of staying in earth and going through all this if we could see god?"
Consider Nice question, except that it's very cliché by now and suggests one should kill themselves. Can't say I'd encourage it.

"God is great."

"Terrible, oh yes, but great." .... "He who must not be named."
Doo
doooo
do-do doooo
doo doooo
doooo