DDoS Defend, LLC (DDoS Protection)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
29-08-2012, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 03:57 AM by Snuff.)
DDoS Defend, LLC (DDoS Protection)
I have been appointed Executive VP of Sales at DDoS Defend and figured I would reach out to the administrators of TTA. When it comes to politics and religion, you have people out there willing to take down your web site. DDoS Defend can prevent this with our services. With that being said, I can provide a discount for any of the three plans we offer.

[Image: logo.png]
http://ddosdefend.com

Dear TTA Administrators,

DDoS Defend provides DDoS proxy protection, filtering and mitigation for business, personal and non-profit websites. If you own a web page and understand that DDoS attacks and floods can happen to any site, then view our packages. DigitalPoint is a large site and we have the capacity to protect a site of any size with ease. We offer protection for large sites such as Se7enSins.com and more.

[Image: cnuhf.png]

Here at DDoS Defend, the continuity of your online business and other operations are our key priority. DDoS attacks are growing in prevalence, but the cost of solutions for them remains generally exorbitant and out of reach for many online entities.

That's why DDoS Defend was formed - to offer reliable, affordable DDoS proxy protection services to small businesses, non-profit organizations, and personal websites. We at DDoS Defend believe these solutions should be available at an affordable cost to everyone, regardless of the level of revenue you generate from your website.

Don’t let downtime be a factor any longer. Mitigate the attacks with Silver Shield, Gold Shield or Platinum Shield by DDoS Defend.

View an independent press release about DDoS Defend, LLC @ http://markets.financialcontent.com/penn...D=21062605

You can contact me directly via email at DDoSDefend.Support@hotmail.com for a limited time offer. If you decide to purchase our services without emailing me then you will be paying the full price of what you see on our package deals, so please don't hesitate to email me at anytime.

Sincerely, CJ Glawson - Executive VP of Sales @ DDoS Defend, LLC

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Snuff's post
29-08-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: DDoS Defend, LLC (DDoS Protection)
(29-08-2012 01:43 AM)Snuff Wrote:  I have been appointed Executive VP of Sales at DDoS Defend and figured I would reach out to the administrators of TTA. When it comes to politics and religion, you have people out there willing to take down your web site. DDoS Defend can prevent this with our services.

You can view our services and options at http://ddosdefend.com/ddos-protection.html

If you are interested let me know first as I can provide a one time deal for TTA with a special offer because I feel acquainted here and would love to help out the community.

Sincerely, CJ (Snuff) Drinking Beverage

Hey man,

This site already uses cloudflare for ddos protection. It offeres a few basic security settings so I think we got it covered for now.

I'll look into it further If I start noticing ddos issues though.

http://www.cloudflare.com/features-security

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
29-08-2012, 02:22 AM
I'll check it out Smile but in the mean time here is an article that was written in April by EmailWire.

http://markets.financialcontent.com/penn...D=21062605

29-08-2012, 02:37 AM
It seems that today this forum tends to freeze a bit, from time to time it won't load new page, or it takes a while to load. Since we have banned one person and had an argument with another, maybe someone has directed some kind of attack at us? DDos was the first thing that came to my mind...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Well I'll be around Smile if it gets bad then you can always contact me. I just wanted to let TTA Administration know that I would be honored as the Head of Sales to help protect the site from such attacks for a discounted price.

[+] 1 user Likes Snuff's post
29-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Discounted? Try free, than we would all love and worship you.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Haha I wish man, I really do. We defend sites that are rather large. Example: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/

31-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Hey, but what about these freezes last few days? It appears that today is a good day, but the last two days were a bit slow here. I would wait for 15-20 seconds for the page to start loading. And I tried other sites, only TTA was like this. So, Snuff, did you do something to sell your "protection" easier, or did Red Celt tried to do something? Or was it something completely different?

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
31-08-2012, 09:41 AM
AFAIK the freezes are not ddos related. I'll look into it.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
02-09-2012, 07:31 PM
[Image: 2nv5xyu.png]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post