DEBATE - CATHOLIC vs UNBELIEVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: DEBATE - CATHOLIC vs UNBELIEVER
Hit-and-run troll obv. I'm surprised diddo97 is still around, too; the alcohol must flow like the Nile at his shack.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2014, 09:32 PM
(26-01-2014 09:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sorry, but this is a debate between two believers....and it just goes to demonstrate how unfair god is.

If you don't worship him just right, it doesn't matter you burn in hell.

I've asked this before...why would an all powerful, all knowing deity capable of creating everything give a shit how people worship it?
Oh, he's obsessive about it. Look at what he did to Nadab and Abihu. Of course Christians can't figure out what he expects of them using his utterly confusing book. If he does care so much, why the hell doesn't he just show up and tell us all what he expects? Then he could also explain why his book is full of nonsense that contradicts reality.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
26-01-2014, 09:45 PM
"Brother Diamond" is not a brother at all. He is not a monk. He and his bro "predicted" the world's end in 2000.

Furthermore, they are sedevacantist schizmatics. So, while atheists such as yourselves tear at the Church from the outside, the lunatics in the "Most Holy Family Monastery" are tearing at the Church from within. As you can see, the Devil's a genius.

With the Diamonds, you are merely witnessing more of the Church's dirty laundry.

Even the forum owner of Cathinfo (which appears to be favoring the sedevacantist position these days) at one time warned against any of the members expressing favor towards them. But you don't see that so much these days, since they're trending sede.

It's hilarious they call themselves monks.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
26-01-2014, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2014 10:04 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-01-2014 09:45 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  "Brother Diamond" is not a brother at all. He is not a monk. He and his bro "predicted" the world's end in 2000.

Furthermore, they are sedevacantist schizmatics. So, while atheists such as yourselves tear at the Church from the outside, the lunatics in the "Most Holy Family Monastery" are tearing at the Church from within. As you can see, the Devil's a genius.

With the Diamonds, you are merely witnessing more of the Church's dirty laundry.

Even the forum owner of Cathinfo (which appears to be favoring the sedevacantist position these days) at one time warned against any of the members expressing favor towards them. But you don't see that so much these days, since they're trending sede.

No. What is "hilarious" that an adult in 2014 actually is STILL speaking about devils.
The RCC is doing a great job of ripping itself apart. It's why 10 % of Americans are ex-Catholics.
All this "I'm a REAL RC, and yer not, so na na na na na". Grow up.
And what is this authority bullshit ? Like anyone can "tell" someone what opinion they get to express in 2014.
What is this ? The 15th Century ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-01-2014, 10:08 PM
(26-01-2014 09:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-01-2014 09:45 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  "Brother Diamond" is not a brother at all. He is not a monk. He and his bro "predicted" the world's end in 2000.

No. What is "hilarious" that an adult in 2014 actually is STILL speaking about devils.
The RCC is doing a great job of ripping itself apart. It's why 10 % of Americans are ex-Catholics.
All this "I'm a REAL RC, and yer not, so na na na na na". Grow up.
And what is this authority bullshit ? Like anyone can "tell" someone what opinion they get to express in 2014.
What is this ? The 15th Century ?

*like* isn't strong enough! Seriously (calling Deep) we need a Heart button, when simply *like* isn't strong enough.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

26-01-2014, 10:30 PM
A 2 1/2 hour debate on whether the

"new Testament teaches the Calvinist view of justification including faith alone and once justified always justified" !!!!!!

I got through the first 57 seconds.

Anyone who could find this interesting needs to grow up and get a life.

All that needs to be said on the matter is that a little weasel named Saint Paul made up a lot of nonsense about faith and heaven that is best ignored.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
26-01-2014, 10:47 PM
(26-01-2014 09:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sorry, but this is a debate between two believers....and it just goes to demonstrate how unfair god is.

If you don't worship him just right, it doesn't matter you burn in hell.

I've asked this before...why would an all powerful, all knowing deity capable of creating everything give a shit how people worship it?

I dunno. Why are you questioning a supposedly infinite being? That's like a North Korean person debating the FBI.

Truth seeker.
26-01-2014, 11:06 PM
[Image: iNNKTuW.gif]

/thread

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
26-01-2014, 11:26 PM
(26-01-2014 08:44 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(26-01-2014 08:37 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  I don't even need to click that link to know it will be a load of apologetic horse manure and an utter waste of time. Nice try tho RC. Mmmkaythanksbye.

Is this not willful ignorance, something that many of you preach against?

I would call it "prudent time management". If it wasn't worth the post author's time to summrize the video, it isn't worth my time to watch it.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 2 users Like toadaly's post
26-01-2014, 11:29 PM
(26-01-2014 10:30 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I got through the first 57 seconds.

That's 57 second of your life you'll never get back. Drinking Beverage

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 2 users Like toadaly's post