Poll: Will you cease to perpetuate the Pope’s false images of Christ and his ideals?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2010, 04:58 AM

DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No
… Did Christ and his followers use Money?
… Certainly not. Money was prohibited in Christian communities.
… Does the Pope and his followers use Money?
… Always.
… If the Pope and his followers use money, can they honestly call themselves Christians?
… No.
… If they are so unChristian, why do the Pope and his followers call themselves Christians?
… Because they want to misrepresent Christ and his ideals by acting stupid and superstitious while promoting the use and worship of money.
… Do posters here perpetuate the Pope’s false images of Christ and his ideals?
… Yes, exclusively, while posting their own absurdities.

............... Civilized Man ................
... Mid Autumn, Scorpio 29, 2010 ...
(That's November 20 on the distorted Papal calendar)
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2010, 06:47 AM

RE: DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No
(20-11-2010 04:58 AM)Civilized Man Wrote:  … Yes, exclusively, while posting their own absurdities.

Sleepy
20-11-2010, 08:09 AM
RE: DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No
So, here's a question that's going to keep me up nights: if you don't believe in the use of money then how are you paying for your internet connection?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2010, 08:48 AM
[Image: HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg]

Keep on trollin' bud, I'm sure it'll work for you some day...

20-11-2010, 10:15 AM

It's a simple matter really. Ignore what you don't respect. Or disrespect yourself by obsessing over what you'll never change, but that will change you.
20-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Your vote counts!
[Image: i-voted.gif]

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
20-11-2010, 11:30 AM

Ah but like any other vote, the question must first be; what will the final count accomplish? Wink
20-11-2010, 04:57 PM
(20-11-2010 08:48 AM)Green Wrote:  
[Image: HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg]

Keep on trollin' bud, I'm sure it'll work for you some day...

You just won the game.

I lost the game.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
20-11-2010, 05:57 PM
[Image: gibberish.jpg]

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-11-2010, 06:12 PM
(20-11-2010 05:57 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  [Image: gibberish.jpg]

is that aquaman?

"WHALES GUYS, WE CAN USE WHALES!"

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"