Poll: Will you cease to perpetuate the Pope’s false images of Christ and his ideals?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2010, 09:45 PM
RE: DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No
I hate Aquaman... What a useless tool Tongue Batman is where it's at

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2010, 12:03 AM
RE: DID CHRIST USE MONEY? NO!…Does the Pope use Money? Yes…Is the Pope Christian? No
[quote]I hate Aquaman... What a useless tool[/quote

Seriously. how scary is a guy who can't even get out of the water for any length of time. A good blow dryer is all you need to kick his ass.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I'd love to drive the batmobile from the 1st of the modern batman movies. It is a real vehicle made specially for the movie is powered by a jet engine.
21-11-2010, 05:50 PM

If that's Aquaman, I'd worry about why he's wearing a glove on one hand. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2010, 07:38 PM
(21-11-2010 05:50 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  If that's Aquaman, I'd worry about why he's wearing a glove on one hand. Tongue

He is probably trying to be more like Micheal Jackson. Tongue