DISTURBED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: DISTURBED
(05-09-2012 07:11 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  THE LORD DELIGHTS IN THOSE WHO FEAR HIM WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE.... psalm 147;10-11. [/b][/align]

This "sentence" is an excellent illustration of the importance of punctuation.

Note how the meaning is changed by the simple lack of a stop.

"The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."

versus

"The Lord delights in those who fear him who put their hope in his unfailing love."

I interpret that last as "fear those who love the Lord."

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
07-09-2012, 05:16 PM
(07-09-2012 04:57 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Who's this Jesus fellow again?

I can't believe you've never heard of the Jesus.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-09-2012, 05:41 PM
(07-09-2012 04:55 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Good Day all:

Jesus wants us to know him.. he said if you just ask he will let you know more about him.

You can receive full knowledge of Jesus.. Seek him.

Matt 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Jesus love you

Oh wow, the "saviour" in your scripture must be one lazy, irresponsible person. You know what the saviour in MY scripture does? HE SEEKS US, SITS DOWN AND TALKS TO US. Our saviour actually gets shit done. No need of the hide and seek crap, HE FINDS YOU, AND HE WILL NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. Really, if you want to seek solace from religion, for goodness sake choose a better one.

Here's an inspiring quote from MY scripture. It is vague enough for people to misunderstand and misrepresent it.
Leeuwenhoek 8:89
"As it is one with us, as the function of mass and squared seas. It is everywhere, and convert it shall from a form to another."

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
08-09-2012, 02:04 AM
(07-09-2012 05:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:11 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  THE LORD DELIGHTS IN THOSE WHO FEAR HIM WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE.... psalm 147;10-11. [/b][/align]

"The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."

versus

"The Lord delights in those who fear him who put their hope in his unfailing love."

And the latter is why the church and all other cults have been so dangerous over the centuries.

Well spotted, CS.

08-09-2012, 12:21 PM
(07-09-2012 05:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

versus

now thats cool i love it that you are getting the word....now your doing good proud of you undercover saint ....
08-09-2012, 12:32 PM
(08-09-2012 12:21 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 05:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  "fear those who love the Lord."

now thats cool i love it that you are getting the word

That can be interpreted as a threat of violence!

Interpol have been informed.

08-09-2012, 12:50 PM
(06-09-2012 08:50 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Disturbed: the title of the OP (minus excessive caps lock usage).

Disturbing: this video below which I think mirrors the reaction of the posts of bouncing boobs.

ahhh not bad he repented see you guys are only a made up OF AN idea to be some thing that want to be something ,,like wana be gangsters i mean realy thats cute and all but tell me why not live the life for GOD I MEAN WHEN YOU DIE THAT SHOULD BE YOUR BIGGEST FEAR OF ALL ,,I MEAN YOU WILL DIE LIKE A DOG OR A FISH OUT OF WATER OR A ROACH (RAID!) I MEAN REALLY YOU GUYS ARE TRYING WAY TO HARD FROM MONKEYS TURND TO MAN TO FISH WANTING TO TRY BEING A MAN FOR A CHANGE AND WALK THE LAND I MEAN REALLY HOW CAN YOU ONLY NO WHATS TRUTH IF IT ONLY BE PROVEN BY YOU AND WHAT YOU CAN SEE..
08-09-2012, 01:04 PM
If that god of yours was worth a damn, he wouldn't delight in installing fear in people. That's cruel. He would delight in good deeds people do. That would be a decent god.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
08-09-2012, 01:07 PM
(08-09-2012 12:50 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 08:50 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Disturbed: the title of the OP (minus excessive caps lock usage).

Disturbing: this video below which I think mirrors the reaction of the posts of bouncing boobs.

ahhh not bad he repented see you guys are only a made up OF AN idea to be some thing that want to be something ,,like wana be gangsters i mean realy thats cute and all but tell me why not live the life for GOD I MEAN WHEN YOU DIE THAT SHOULD BE YOUR BIGGEST FEAR OF ALL ,,I MEAN YOU WILL DIE LIKE A DOG OR A FISH OUT OF WATER OR A ROACH (RAID!) I MEAN REALLY YOU GUYS ARE TRYING WAY TO HARD FROM MONKEYS TURND TO MAN TO FISH WANTING TO TRY BEING A MAN FOR A CHANGE AND WALK THE LAND I MEAN REALLY HOW CAN YOU ONLY NO WHATS TRUTH IF IT ONLY BE PROVEN BY YOU AND WHAT YOU CAN SEE..

Ok. I call Poe on this one.

Which one of you guys is messing around?

Erx, Stark, M'dog? C'mon 'fess up.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-09-2012, 02:53 PM
(08-09-2012 01:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 12:50 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  ahhh not bad he repented see you guys are only a made up OF AN idea to be some thing that want to be something ,,like wana be gangsters i mean realy thats cute and all but tell me why not live the life for GOD I MEAN WHEN YOU DIE THAT SHOULD BE YOUR BIGGEST FEAR OF ALL ,,I MEAN YOU WILL DIE LIKE A DOG OR A FISH OUT OF WATER OR A ROACH (RAID!) I MEAN REALLY YOU GUYS ARE TRYING WAY TO HARD FROM MONKEYS TURND TO MAN TO FISH WANTING TO TRY BEING A MAN FOR A CHANGE AND WALK THE LAND I MEAN REALLY HOW CAN YOU ONLY NO WHATS TRUTH IF IT ONLY BE PROVEN BY YOU AND WHAT YOU CAN SEE..

Ok. I call Poe on this one.

Which one of you guys is messing around?

Erx, Stark, M'dog? C'mon 'fess up.
I call poe as well. Do you know why? He hasn't gotten banned yet. Yet we KNOW that AoC and "SP" share the same residence. What the fuck is keeping the mods from their jobs? I think one of the is fucking with us, and they aren't getting banned because ALL the mods know about it.

The only logical conclusions are that A( it is A mod member) B( its an Admin) C( its a beloved member or this forum.)D( they asked permission of the forum team and got accepted) or D,the least likely one( AoC and Sinner's Prayer are brothers.)

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.