DISTURBED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: DISTURBED
(06-09-2012 01:13 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 12:54 AM)nach_in Wrote:  it's a matter of sustainability, they already waste a lot of resources, so why waste them? as a resource I mean... because of their flesh... and other potential nutrients, and as building materials... and so on...

I should stop now... theist are lurking and they don't get dark humor Confused

You think too small my friend.

I would build a grand palace out of their bones and sinew. I would cover my walls with their skin and fill pools with their blood. I Use their pathetic souls to fuel constructs of their flesh to hunt down more of them to add to my project. And all the while I will observe this from my growing throne of skulls.

Ah. Soon true beauty will be in my grasp.

duuuuudddeee!!! those stuff don't combine! you have really bad taste Shocking

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
06-09-2012, 01:33 AM
(06-09-2012 01:16 AM)nach_in Wrote:  [quote='Hamata k' pid='164250' dateline='1346915632']

duuuuudddeee!!! those stuff don't combine! you have really bad taste Shocking

BAD TASTE!? I'll have you know that my "tastes" were refined while on an extended stay with my old friends Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch. We had the grandest of times. Perhaps you would like to come next time?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
06-09-2012, 01:59 AM

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
06-09-2012, 02:10 AM
(06-09-2012 01:59 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 01:33 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  BAD TASTE!? I'll have you know that my "tastes" were refined while on an extended stay with my old friends Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch. We had the grandest of times. Perhaps you would like to come next time?

let me guess, convoluted, disproportionate and useless trinkets and gore everywhere right? pffft... that's so last season!Girl_nails

Actually. What's in season now is living. Living houses, living furniture, living appliances, living everything!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
06-09-2012, 02:16 AM
(06-09-2012 02:10 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 01:59 AM)nach_in Wrote:  let me guess, convoluted, disproportionate and useless trinkets and gore everywhere right? pffft... that's so last season!Girl_nails

Actually. What's in season now is living. Living houses, living furniture, living appliances, living everything!

that's kind of true... now you made me think, maybe a retro style would be more appropriate for them Consider

06-09-2012, 07:33 AM
(05-09-2012 07:11 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  Do not be disturbed at being misunderstood. be disturbed only at not understanding..
HELLO IM NOT YOUR ENEMY , IM NOT YOUR SAVIOR .. IM YOUR FRIEND (THE SINNERS PRAYER) HIS PLEASURE IS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HORSE, NOR HIS DELIGHT IN THE LEGS OF A MAN; THE LORD DELIGHTS IN THOSE WHO FEAR HIM WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE.... psalm 147;10-11. i am here not to fight but to give you peace ....

You are right Sinner's Prayer... we should not be sadden that we are misunderstood.. but more sadden that we don't understand.

See you may talk bad about Christian, Jesus, and the bible. But it is sad that you don't understand the Word...

There is a worldly statement we use that is so false "What you don't know want hurt you"... that is a lie from Hell.

What you don't know will hurt you. See.. we can ignore the fact that Jesus exist and the world will end on Judgement by him.

By ignoring it and saying you never want too.. will cause you to loose your soul.

Luke 12:20

But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’

So best to believe you will give account.. so pretend that you don't know.. and even if you don't understand... learn..

2Tim 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Amen

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-09-2012, 07:50 AM
(06-09-2012 07:33 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:11 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  Do not be disturbed at being misunderstood. be disturbed only at not understanding..
HELLO IM NOT YOUR ENEMY , IM NOT YOUR SAVIOR .. IM YOUR FRIEND (THE SINNERS PRAYER) HIS PLEASURE IS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HORSE, NOR HIS DELIGHT IN THE LEGS OF A MAN; THE LORD DELIGHTS IN THOSE WHO FEAR HIM WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE.... psalm 147;10-11. i am here not to fight but to give you peace ....

You are right Sinner's Prayer... we should not be sadden that we are misunderstood.. but more sadden that we don't understand.

See you may talk bad about Christian, Jesus, and the bible. But it is sad that you don't understand the Word...

There is a worldly statement we use that is so false "What you don't know want hurt you"... that is a lie from Hell.

What you don't know will hurt you. See.. we can ignore the fact that Jesus exist and the world will end on Judgement by him.

By ignoring it and saying you never want too.. will cause you to loose your soul.

But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’

So best to believe you will give account.. so pretend that you don't know.. and even if you don't understand... learn..

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Amen

I raise a serious objection to your quotes. That is not what MY holy scripture says.

See, in Psychro 3:14, God clearly stated that all souls will eventually arrive in heaven. Heaven in this sense symbolises the end of eternity, as I quote in Ansatz 6:67, "Thus the sky has a limit tending towards infinity, and derive it shall". I'm also very sure that God will not condemn those who do wrong, but will give them another chance to redeem themselves. This is explicitly stated also in Ansatz 9:11, "Thy photons of low magnitude, do not despair. Through resonance one gains power, and through power comes intensity." Also, there is no mention of hell in the scripture, NOT EVEN IMPLIED. So I highly doubt that your "holy" scripture is "holy" at all, for mine has a more humanistic view, and God in our scripture is everyone's best friend. He only requires two things: Do good to others, and experience life to the fullest. No subjugation needed.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 7 users Like robotworld's post
06-09-2012, 07:58 AM

Seven sixteenths of one inch.

[Image: keyboard4.jpg]

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 12 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
06-09-2012, 10:01 AM
(06-09-2012 07:33 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  

Amen

Nigger please.
You're scripture and "word" is about as real as Santa Clause.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
06-09-2012, 10:10 AM
(05-09-2012 07:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Where are all these theists coming from tonight?

It wasn't me.

I was soaking up the sun on the beach.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post