DISTURBED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: DISTURBED
(06-09-2012 11:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Done!
I'll take that bet.

And more than likely, KC will also point out enough weaknesses in their interpretation of the scriptures and there apologist arguements that all his classmates will become atheists too.
Wait, the bet was about KC converting, wasn't it? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Hello All,

I hope you all is having a bless and wonderful day... I am..

Study and show yourself approved....

2 Tim 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Jesus still love you...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Jesus needs to pay child support then.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
06-09-2012, 05:02 PM
From the grammar this one is using I must conclude that his/her/its favourite phrase is "trolling is a art" ¬¬

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-09-2012, 05:49 PM
(06-09-2012 12:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 11:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Done!
I'll take that bet.

And more than likely, KC will also point out enough weaknesses in their interpretation of the scriptures and there apologist arguements that all his classmates will become atheists too.
Wait, the bet was about KC converting, wasn't it? Consider

ok we have a monkey that tuns into a man ,,,, why did it stop i see monkeys at the zoo. why are they not changing? why do you fight so hard to pretend there is no GOD? well he is in you thats why you hunger for happiness with familly friends..why do you wear clothes? ask Adam.look you may find weakness in anything you read but the truth is that GOD IS REAL..MY SON HAD CANCER AND THE MEDS WAS NOT WORKING .TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT HE IS CANCER FREE TODAY I THANK GOD FOR THAT MY FRIEND ..IT WAS NOT LUCK IT WAS THE SUPER NATURAL ...HEY BUDDY IM A MAN OF FAITH AND GOD IS AWESOME ...YOU KNOW IT UR SELF ....
06-09-2012, 05:54 PM
(06-09-2012 05:49 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 12:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Wait, the bet was about KC converting, wasn't it? Consider

ok we have a monkey that tuns into a man ,,,, why did it stop i see monkeys at the zoo. why are they not changing? why do you fight so hard to pretend there is no GOD? well he is in you thats why you hunger for happiness with familly friends..why do you wear clothes? ask Adam.look you may find weakness in anything you read but the truth is that GOD IS REAL..MY SON HAD CANCER AND THE MEDS WAS NOT WORKING .TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT HE IS CANCER FREE TODAY I THANK GOD FOR THAT MY FRIEND ..IT WAS NOT LUCK IT WAS THE SUPER NATURAL ...HEY BUDDY IM A MAN OF FAITH AND GOD IS AWESOME ...YOU KNOW IT UR SELF ....

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
06-09-2012, 05:54 PM
(06-09-2012 12:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Wait, the bet was about KC converting, wasn't it? Consider

Ummm... If Americans came from the British, why are there still British.

Because they BRANCHED off, dumbshit.

And btw. Why the fuck do you expect monkeys to turn into humans? Evolution works to favor the most adapt, not the most superior.

If you fucking know anything about science, you would know that vaccines, and medicine uses the theory of evolution.

Hey, wait a minute? Do you know how to even write correctly? I am from Russia, had to learn English, and yet I can formulate better sentences. Now, assuming you were born in America, and English was your first language, you should have no excuse for writing like a fucking baboon...

Hey, maybe YOU did come from a monkey.Drinking Beverage

I really can't handle stupidity.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 5 users Like Atothetheist's post
06-09-2012, 06:35 PM

If it wasn't for medical science you wouldn't have known he had cancer in the first place.

And your god wouldn't have told you.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
06-09-2012, 06:45 PM
My dad was a minister and a faithful servant of the Lord for all of his life. Thousands of people around the world prayed that he would be healed of cancer. He died. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
06-09-2012, 06:46 PM

Are you saying the German Shepherd did not evolve from wolves? The house cat did not evolve from the big cats? There have to be some examples of evolution that are so blatant that even you have to be able to see it.

If I go naked on a fine summer day I'll get myself arrested. If I do it in winter, I'll freeze. That's why I wear clothes.

My mom was an atheist, why did she get to live for 45 years after everyone said she would be dead within a year?

You make no sense and none of this proves a thing.

Most everyone here is a much nicer, more tolerant person displaying more empathy and helpfulness than I have seen in any Christians. Christians tend to hate anyone who is not like them. They judge people - who made you the judge? Isn't your god supposed to do the judging?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post