DISTURBED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: DISTURBED
(06-09-2012 05:49 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  ok we have a monkey that tuns into a man ,,,, why did it stop i see monkeys at the zoo. why are they not changing? why do you fight so hard to pretend there is no GOD? well he is in you thats why you hunger for happiness with familly friends..why do you wear clothes? ask Adam.look you may find weakness in anything you read but the truth is that GOD IS REAL..MY SON HAD CANCER AND THE MEDS WAS NOT WORKING .TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT HE IS CANCER FREE TODAY I THANK GOD FOR THAT MY FRIEND ..IT WAS NOT LUCK IT WAS THE SUPER NATURAL ...HEY BUDDY IM A MAN OF FAITH AND GOD IS AWESOME ...YOU KNOW IT UR SELF ....

You know what, I am surprised that I saw another post from this dude.

In regards to his post I've only really got one thing to say to him:

"Why are there still monkeys?"

Why are YOU still a monkey? (Well it should be ape, but that it wouldn't go so well would it? And besides what difference is he going to know?)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 07:07 PM by Free Thought.)
........I find myself wondering how to rid myself feeling incredible stupid due to fucking up now...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I hate it when I try to call things back to the far end and it doesn't want to work..

06-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Now go say your sinners prayer!!
[Image: even-bouncing-boobs.gif]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
06-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Now go say your sinners prayor!!
[Image: even-bouncing-boobs.gif]
Have I just found a Spelling Nazi's weakness?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
06-09-2012, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 08:53 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
Disturbed: the title of the OP (minus excessive caps lock usage).

Disturbing: this video below which I think mirrors the reaction of the posts of bouncing boobs.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Good Day all:

Jesus wants us to know him.. he said if you just ask he will let you know more about him.

You can receive full knowledge of Jesus.. Seek him.

Matt 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Jesus love you

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Who's this Jesus fellow again?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
07-09-2012, 04:57 PM
(07-09-2012 04:55 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Good Day all:

Jesus wants us to know him.. he said if you just ask he will let you know more about him.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Jesus love you

Jesus doesn't love you, he's annoyed by you as everyone else in this world...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-09-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 05:18 PM by fstratzero.)
(07-09-2012 04:55 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Good Day all:

Jesus love you

You clearly do not understand atheism.

Quoting the bible will not convert anybody in this forum. Simply reading the bible will not either.

As an ex-believer myself the things you are doing make sense. By spreading god's word you think you are doing the correct thing. However we have read the bible, analyzed it carefully, and have at the very least come to the conclusion that it doesn't make sense.

You'll have to change your tactic if you actually seek to convert anybody. Simply stating god/jesus loves you is moot.Hobo

We have also examined the idea of the crucifixion and the nature of god. It seems trite and contradictory that all these properties can have any effect on reality.

In addition to those of us who have studied the history of your religion have found it to be war like, manipulative, blinding, and anti-science. The more we learn the less we feel compelled by any religion.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post