DISTURBED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 07:11 PM
DISTURBED
Do not be disturbed at being misunderstood. be disturbed only at not understanding..
HELLO IM NOT YOUR ENEMY , IM NOT YOUR SAVIOR .. IM YOUR FRIEND (THE SINNERS PRAYER) HIS PLEASURE IS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HORSE, NOR HIS DELIGHT IN THE LEGS OF A MAN; THE LORD DELIGHTS IN THOSE WHO FEAR HIM WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE.... psalm 147;10-11. i am here not to fight but to give you peace ....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sinner's Prayer's post
05-09-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: DISTURBED
Welcome.

A piece of what? Pie, I hope. Lucradis keeps eating all the pie around here.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 10 users Like Erxomai's post
I'm here to give you a hug, but you're too annoying to receive it. Red Tornado : 9;5;2012. I am here to post and be loved.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
(05-09-2012 07:11 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  Do not be disturbed at being misunderstood. be disturbed only at not understanding..
HELLO IM NOT YOUR ENEMY , IM NOT YOUR SAVIOR .. IM YOUR FRIEND (THE SINNERS PRAYER) HIS PLEASURE IS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HORSE, NOR HIS DELIGHT IN THE LEGS OF A MAN; THE LORD DELIGHTS IN THOSE WHO FEAR HIM WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HIS UNFAILING LOVE.... psalm 147;10-11. i am here not to fight but to give you peace ....

Interesting. You know, we just had a person recite the sinners prayer!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
05-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Where are all these theists coming from tonight?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
05-09-2012, 07:17 PM
(05-09-2012 07:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Where are all these theists coming from tonight?

I think it's a weak attempt at retaliation for atheists from here on their forums, or AoC had a big mouth and bitched about how we crushed him.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 4 users Like Question's post
05-09-2012, 07:19 PM
(05-09-2012 07:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Where are all these theists coming from tonight?

Maybe Worthy Forums decided to send missionaries. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
05-09-2012, 07:20 PM
(05-09-2012 07:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Maybe Worthy Forums decided to send missionaries. Drinking Beverage

Possibly worthy and christianforums.net

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
05-09-2012, 07:22 PM
(05-09-2012 07:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Welcome.

A piece of what? Pie, I hope. Lucradis keeps eating all the pie around here.

yes sweet enough to change ...to know what love is..
05-09-2012, 07:23 PM
I've been seeing more and more Theists recently... Are we being invaded?

Is it out of the ordinary?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.[/align]