DIY solar? Nah right wing nutjobbery.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 08:33 PM by ridethespiral.)
DIY solar? Nah right wing nutjobbery.
I saw a yahoo ad...

[Image: crazy_gb_shit.png]

...I wanted to know how crazy it would be....

..........but I think that I bit off more than I can chew..........

http://power4patriots.com/video/ll/index...26b794a93d

If you got through the first 15 minutes of 'lets play Glen Beck' you know know that it is DIY solar. The state of Hawaii is worried that I might zap myself among other things though. Im thinking residential solar would be amazing but I don't think I could do it myself and even if I did I wouldn't trust this guy. I also don't think prepping is bad idea but I think this guy is a fear monger.

What do you guys think?

Ps. It's still playing...Seriously it is....I think it has been like an hour at this point. I will + rate anyone who can make it to the end without their brain turning into jelly.

Edit: It's finally over! I think I would welcome the electrocution rather than watch one more minute of this guy.

Edit: Edit: FUCK He's back and he is a member of the NRA business alliance!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: DIY solar? Nah right wing nutjobbery.
But I thought solar power was for big government climate change conspiracy commie Nazis? When did that change?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 08:45 PM
(14-08-2013 08:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But I thought solar power was for big government climate change conspiracy commie Nazis? When did that change?

I think by bubble rules it's okay if you pay for it in amperage to person rather than cash and you focus really hard on hating Obama while you are building it.

14-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Does it count if you make it all the way to "add to cart"?
Honestly,when i entered it,i thought it was one of those free energy magnet shits,and when i saw solar panels,i just wanted to know how much the packet costs.

Estimated costs
1.webhost
prolly $10 to register,$ 20/month
2.dvds
buy in bulk $0.05/blank
3.replication of dvds
$0.75~$1.25/dvd
4.video shit
lets say 5 grand
5.some good old SEO
$1000??
if he sells 442 dvds in 2 month,he has all the investments back...what an awsome charlatan

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
14-08-2013, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 09:23 PM by ridethespiral.)
(14-08-2013 09:06 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Does it count if you make it all the way to "add to cart"?
Honestly,when i entered it,i thought it was one of those free energy magnet shits,and when i saw solar panels,i just wanted to know how much the packet costs.

Estimated costs
1.webhost
2.dvds
buy in bulk $0.05/blank
3.replication of dvds
$0.75~$1.25/dvd
4.video shit
lets say 5 grand
5.some good old SEO
$1000??
if he sells 442 dvds in 2 month,he has all the investments back...what an awsome charlatan

I dunno man I think there is more money going in...that video would go for like 20K+ from an agency and it's pretty well done. SEO probably x10 that plus the ads at whatever per click....Endorsement from Glen gotta be worth at least $20 bucks right?

There must be money in these scams cause they are everywhere. The world wide sucker crop is just looking riper than ever. I've said it before and I'll say it again if anyone has a really good (legal) scam I will build it and cut you in.

14-08-2013, 09:31 PM
(14-08-2013 09:18 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 09:06 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Does it count if you make it all the way to "add to cart"?

Estimated costs
1.webhost
2.dvds
buy in bulk $0.05/blank
3.replication of dvds
$0.75~$1.25/dvd
4.video shit
lets say 5 grand
5.some good old SEO
$1000??

I dunno man I think there is more money going in...
probably
Quote:that video would go for like 20K+ from an agency and it's pretty well done.
TBH,i havent watched the vid,but seth made an awsome noahs ark vid for around 700 bucks if i am not wrong.
Quote: SEO probably x10 that
i have seen good ones on the market for 0.5k
Quote: plus the ads at whatever per click....Endorsement from Glen gotta be worth at least $20 bucks right?
honestly,i have no idea what you mean by this
Quote:There must be money in these scams cause they are everywhere. The world wide sucker crop is just looking riper than ever. I've said it before and I'll say it again if anyone has a really good (legal) scam I will build it and cut you in.

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
14-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:honestly,i have no idea what you mean by this
The guy had to buy the ad that I clicked on initially, there are many pricing models but generally one pays per click. He might not be using natural SEO at all it might all be ad driven.

If you watch long enough there is an endorsement from Glen Beck (a badge at the bottom). The joke was that Glen Becks endorsement is not worth so much right now Tongue