DKR vs GWoG

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 09:21 AM
DKR vs GWoG
Man... I'm glad I didn't pay to see that on PayforView.....

The punk folded faster than a lawn chair in a tornado........

AND THE WINNER IS ------- GWoG!!!!!Bowing

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-12-2015, 09:42 AM
RE: DKR vs GWoG
(05-12-2015 09:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Man... I'm glad I didn't pay to see that on PayforView.....

The punk folded faster than a lawn chair in a tornado........

AND THE WINNER IS ------- GWoG!!!!!Bowing

Weeping

pitiful....I was really looking forward to dragging him around the schoolyard. I was even gentle in my opening shot.....perhaps like a sacrificial goat being led to its slaughter he sensed his impending demise and bolted...... Consider

Flex

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
He went down faster then a $2 dollar whore, at a truckstop.

Quote:I've experienced the power of God in ways you won't believe/imagine.

This is not the first time I've heard a statement like this. I think it carries a lot of weight, but not in a positive way.

When making statements like these the sayer is basically insulting the other persons intelligence.

"I'd tell you but you're small mind couldn't comprehend it."

Most of the time when you pry the stores out of them it's never anything astounding.

"I prayed for rain and it rained!"

"I saw a white light and Jesus standing in it."

These aren't stretches of the imagination.

Also when they say that it's almost like they know it's silly. It's a defense mechanism, they have a fear of being ridiculed because they know that the story they would tell wouldn't be believed to be miraculous. Their embarrassed of the event that they hold so dear.

It's also insulting to a point that here is an event that changed your life. A moment so miraculous! So astounding! That you had no other reasonable thought to attribute this event to but to accept it to be the power of the all exalted being. And you not going to tell anyone about it. What a egotistical action.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
05-12-2015, 10:06 AM
(05-12-2015 10:01 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
"I'd tell you but you're small mind couldn't comprehend it."

Because you can't or don't wanna understand! You hate God so you want the right to sin. You'll learn!

Quote:

"I prayed for rain and it rained!"

I prayed and it didn't rain. That means God knew what I actually wanted even though I wanted something else. Praise be!

Quote:
"I saw a white light and Jesus standing in it."

And his silhouette looked similar to the janitor!

This is fun. More!
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
05-12-2015, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 12:51 PM by Commonsensei.)
Let's see if I remember any that I've been told.

One guy I heard was stilling in his living room reading a bible. He claimed he was an Athiest at the time. When He thought this is all very confusing let me pray to god and maybe he'll give me the answers. He did and he became numb and Jesus appeared before him and told him all the answers to all the important questions.

Of course the questions where mostly about the bible. And Jesus responses where Love one each other. Nothing about the understanding of dark-matter, or how infinite the cosmos was.

Another was from a rape victim. She said while she was being raped she turned her head and saw and Angel looking over her. Letting her know God was near.

My response to her was know what the difference between me and that Angel would have been. I would have stopped the rape.

The one I told when I was Catholic was when I was stuck in a hurricane suffering from hypothermia, praied to god to stop it rain. And mere seconds after the fact the rain stopped and a beam of light opened the clouds and shined on me.

It's been years sense the event. My recollection of the moments I know I've tweaked. So the true events are lost to time. When telling the story I would elaborate on aspects of the story to dramatists how miraculous this was. I remember the Hurricane was very real. The Hypothermia was very real. But the praying I recall yelling to god for help several times that day. I only chose to remember that moment because it happened at the time the rain stopped. It didn't stop me from loosing all feeling in my hands. Or me having no dry close to change into. I didn't see any being swooping in. The fact of the matter is rain stops, hurricanes end, and light shines threw clouds. I was indoctrinated and associated these events to what I was told where the powers and abilitys of the deity.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
05-12-2015, 12:33 PM
(05-12-2015 10:55 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  She said while she was being raped she turned her head and saw and Angle looking over her.

Was it acute angle?
Cool

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
05-12-2015, 12:53 PM
(05-12-2015 12:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:55 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  She said while she was being raped she turned her head and saw and Angle looking over her.

Was it acute angle?
Cool

[Image: angles-angels.jpg]

05-12-2015, 12:53 PM
(05-12-2015 10:55 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Let's see if I remember any that I've been told.

One guy I heard was stilling in his living room reading a bible. He claimed he was an Athiest at the time. When He thought this is all very confusing let me pray to god and maybe he'll give me the answers. He did and he became numb and Jesus appeared before him and told him all the answers to all the important questions.

Of course the questions where mostly about the bible. And Jesus responses where Love one each other. Nothing about the understanding of dark-matter, or how infinite the cosmos was.

Another was from a rape victim. She said while she was being raped she turned her head and saw and Angel looking over her. Letting her know God was near.

My response to her was know what the difference between me and that Angel would have been. I would have stopped the rape.

The one I told when I was Catholic was when I was stuck in a hurricane suffering from hypothermia, praied to god to stop it rain. And mere seconds after the fact the rain stopped and a beam of light opened the clouds and shined on me.

It's been years sense the event. My recollection of the moments I know I've tweaked. So the true events are lost to time. When telling the story I would elaborate on aspects of the story to dramatists how miraculous this was. I remember the Hurricane was very real. The Hypothermia was very real. But the praying I recall yelling to god for help several times that day. I only chose to remember that moment because it happened at the time the rain stopped. It didn't stop me from loosing all feeling in my hands. Or me having no dry close to change into. I didn't see any being swooping in. The fact of the matter is rain stops, hurricanes end, and light shines threw clouds. I was indoctrinated and associated these events to what I was told where the powers and abilitys of the deity.

So....gawd sent an angel to watch the girl being raped... Facepalm And gawd was near so was he watching too?

How about sending some actual help?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-12-2015, 01:36 PM
(05-12-2015 12:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Was it acute angle?
Cool

You're being obtuse.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.