DLJ's Mod War-Book ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: DLJ's Mod War-Book ...
(14-06-2014 12:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Before reading along enough to figure out the rules I I thought I had solved all of them excepting maybe one. I wasn't even close on most of them, though I did manage to get one or two right. Hobo

Well, you out-did me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2014, 02:07 AM
(14-06-2014 02:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 12:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Before reading along enough to figure out the rules I I thought I had solved all of them excepting maybe one. I wasn't even close on most of them, though I did manage to get one or two right. Hobo

Well, that's a start. Just put this one down as training for the next one (maybe next year)

Thumbsup

I might just rip you off make a DLJ-inspired game before then. It is a neat idea. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
15-06-2014, 02:25 AM
(15-06-2014 02:07 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 02:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Well, that's a start. Just put this one down as training for the next one (maybe next year)

Thumbsup

I might just rip you off make a DLJ-inspired game before then. It is a neat idea. Smile

Thanks. Blush

Have a chat with Vosur 'cause he said the same. Maybe you guys could stagger the timing?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-06-2014, 04:30 AM
(15-06-2014 02:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 02:07 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I might just rip you off make a DLJ-inspired game before then. It is a neat idea. Smile

Thanks. Blush

Have a chat with Vosur 'cause he said the same. Maybe you guys could stagger the timing?

Nah, I'll just do it when the mood strikes. Probably several months from now. That's how I roll.

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post