[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 04:15 AM
RE: DNC Clinton (aka Posterboy) Demonstrates Pwnage
(08-09-2012 03:08 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

Damn. Clinton 2016, for a third.

There's still opportunity for the Clinton 2016 ticket, of the female variety.

Although if that happened it would ruin my joke of Clinton being the middle of the Bush sandwich that can't keep it's meat on the inside.

Arithmetic, pff that's not for political speeches.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
08-09-2012, 04:17 AM
(08-09-2012 04:15 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

There's still opportunity for the Clinton 2016 ticket, of the female variety.

Although if that happened it would ruin my joke of Clinton being the middle of the Bush sandwich that can't keep it's meat on the inside.

Arithmetic, pff that's not for political speeches.

I personally find that Bill's speech was amazing. I looked up all the statistics he provided, they were all correct.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
08-09-2012, 06:50 AM
No doubt Clinton outshined every other speakers buy leaps and bounds. I find it interesting that at the end of his speech he threw in God, like very other suck up at both conventions. Do people remember that he cheated on his wife multiple times with at least one being at the White House. Shit the guy lied under oath and was impeached for it. But as long as he says God bless this and that all is forgiven.

But put an honest faithful non-theist in there and he would be destroyed.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
08-09-2012, 06:56 AM

Fucking hell that was amazing.

Makes me wanna move to America, get my citizenship just so I can vote for Obama.

This is what I love about American politics, you guys have the best speeches.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-09-2012, 07:01 AM
(08-09-2012 06:50 AM)free2011 Wrote:  No doubt Clinton outshined every other speakers buy leaps and bounds. I find it interesting that at the end of his speech he threw in God, like very other suck up at both conventions. Do people remember that he cheated on his wife multiple times with at least one being at the White House. Shit the guy lied under oath and was impeached for it. But as long as he says God bless this and that all is forgiven.

His whole speech and what stands out to you is "god bless America" 1second at the end?

Seriously?

Get over it, they are in way ramming it down anyones throats. God is a big part of America so a very short "God bless America" at the end is entirely appropriate.

As for his affair that happened how long ago?
That is a personal thing, it reflects absolutely zero on his ability to run a country which at the end of the day is all that matters. If anything it shows he is human. I think we sort of view people like the President as some sort of immortal God, so it's good to see them in times of human error.
Plus Hillary obviously forgave him which is all that matters considering she's the one in the marriage, not you or I or anyone else.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-09-2012, 08:55 AM
(08-09-2012 07:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As for his affair that happened how long ago?
That is a personal thing, it reflects absolutely zero on his ability to run a country which at the end of the day is all that matters. If anything it shows he is human. I think we sort of view people like the President as some sort of immortal God, so it's good to see them in times of human error.
Plus Hillary obviously forgave him which is all that matters considering she's the one in the marriage, not you or I or anyone else.

That was a damn good speech.. and yeah.. I'm not worried about the mans personal choices.. heck I'd love to get a blowjob in the white house while president.. .. well.. then again.. i'd like to get a blowjob period.. fat clerks.. fine clerks.. it's all good.. Tongue

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
(08-09-2012 07:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 06:50 AM)free2011 Wrote:  No doubt Clinton outshined every other speakers buy leaps and bounds. I find it interesting that at the end of his speech he threw in God, like very other suck up at both conventions. Do people remember that he cheated on his wife multiple times with at least one being at the White House. Shit the guy lied under oath and was impeached for it. But as long as he says God bless this and that all is forgiven.

His whole speech and what stands out to you is "god bless America" 1second at the end?

Seriously?

Get over it, they are in way ramming it down anyones throats. God is a big part of America so a very short "God bless America" at the end is entirely appropriate.

Dude chill. Didn't mean to insult your buddy. My point is he was kicking ass then had to pander to the religious just like the rest of them. And I agree I couldn't care less what he or anybody else does in their personal lives. Although he did bring his sexual habits into the White House that my taxes pay, which I do have a problem with.

I am . . . until I'm not
08-09-2012, 11:09 AM
(08-09-2012 10:33 AM)free2011 Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 07:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  His whole speech and what stands out to you is "god bless America" 1second at the end?

Seriously?

Dude chill. Didn't mean to insult your buddy. My point is he was kicking ass then had to pander to the religious just like the rest of them. And I agree I couldn't care less what he or anybody else does in their personal lives. Although he did bring his sexual habits into the White House that my taxes pay, which I do have a problem with.

What's wrong with getting it on in the White House? Humans are frisky little critters, I guarantee you that Bill wasn't the first and won't be the last president to do a little hanky panky in the oval office.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
08-09-2012, 12:28 PM
(08-09-2012 11:09 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 10:33 AM)free2011 Wrote:  Dude chill. Didn't mean to insult your buddy. My point is he was kicking ass then had to pander to the religious just like the rest of them. And I agree I couldn't care less what he or anybody else does in their personal lives. Although he did bring his sexual habits into the White House that my taxes pay, which I do have a problem with.

What's wrong with getting it on in the White House? Humans are frisky little critters, I guarantee you that Bill wasn't the first and won't be the last president to do a little hanky panky in the oval office.

I'm of the belief that if you make a commitment to your partner you should uphold that commitment and not screw anything that walks through the door. Of course, I'm an atheist so what do I know about morals.

I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 1 user Likes free2011's post