DNC Nomination Rigged

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: DNC Nomination Rigged
(04-11-2017 11:21 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 10:32 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Only if Trump won the Republican nomination again....

He might not. I'm sure there will be challengers. Many people might be fed up with this shit show by then. I know I will be. We need to get back to normal.
Depends on if they have the political balls to do it. For some of those young senators that could barr their future chances, Ted Cruz or Rubio types might seem to have a cushy 2020 campaign push but if they run counter Trump they may get carried over resentments

Though i also think the "normal" of a Rubio 0r Kaisch type might not be possible with the current primary process.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
06-11-2017, 10:58 PM
(06-11-2017 05:27 PM)Emma Wrote:  So there are apparently two different agreements that the DNC entered d into with Clinton? One before the primary was over and one after. She apparently did not get any control over any operations until after the primary, when she was the nominee.

https://deepstatenation.com/primary-erro...greements/

I haven't had time to fact check, so, take it for what that's worth.

I tend to value evidence gathered against ones interest above other self interested evidence. For that reason alone I tend to give a lot of credibility to Donna Brazile's claims.

The problem with not fact checking something is you end up perpetuating a lie. I will quote/link now to an article by Glen Greenwald, a lefty's lefty if there ever was one, when he calls out this claim that the agreement did not deal with the primaries as a myth:

Four Viral Claims Spread by Journalists on Twitter in the Last Week Alone That Are False
https://theintercept.com/2017/11/05/four...are-false/

Quote:The following day, NBC published an article by Alex Seitz-Wald that recited and endorsed the Clinton camp’s primary defense: Brazile was wrong because the agreement in question (a copy of which they provided to Seitz-Wald) applied “only to preparations for the general election” and had nothing to do with the primary season.

Quote:The problem with this claim is that it is blatantly and obviously false. All one has to do to know this is read the agreement. Unlike the journalists spreading this DNC defense, Campaign Legal Center’s Brendan Fischer bothered to read it, and immediately saw and documented how obviously false this claim is:

[Image: fischer-1509885375.png?auto=compress%2Cf...p;amp;q=90]
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
06-11-2017, 11:08 PM
I got myself in real trouble with my wife and 2 close friends about 18 months before the primaries even started. I announced at dinner I would vote for whoever the R's put up if Hillary was the D's nominee. They in anger forced me to say I would not vote for the R but I would never vote for her. I was accused then as others above have suggested above that many simply did not like her because she was a woman. This is untrue.

I dislike her because she supported the end of aid to families with dependent children as it was then. I dislike her because of her warmongering in the Balkans and Syria and elsewhere. I dislike her because as Secretary of State she did nothing about the use of NATO to try and encircle Russia. I dislike her for very political reasons and not at all because of her gender.

Because I live in California any vote I made against Hilary became obviously symbolic. I made that vote for a very left party and will be proud of that until I die.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
06-11-2017, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 11:24 PM by JAH.)
I must add some things.

I very much disliked the way she used name recognition alone to win a senatorial seat from a state she had no connection to. I also very much disliked how she and Bill both apparently sold political favors for very well payed for speeches and donations to the so called Clinton foundation. Remember she refused to reveal what she said in several speeches to Goldman Sacks and others.

To suggest that she was anything but a very flawed candidate is wrong, and there is no doubt in my mind she colluded with the DNC to secure the nomination, no matter what was the source of the evidence.

I will agree that what we ended up with as 45 is much much worse.
[+] 3 users Like JAH's post
07-11-2017, 07:34 AM
(06-11-2017 11:20 PM)JAH Wrote:  I must add some things.

I very much disliked the way she used name recognition alone to win a senatorial seat from a state she had no connection to. I also very much disliked how she and Bill both apparently sold political favors for very well payed for speeches and donations to the so called Clinton foundation. Remember she refused to reveal what she said in several speeches to Goldman Sacks and others.

To suggest that she was anything but a very flawed candidate is wrong, and there is no doubt in my mind she colluded with the DNC to secure the nomination, no matter what was the source of the evidence.

I will agree that what we ended up with as 45 is much much worse.

I was sort of surprised that New York voted in a carpetbagger..

And thinking of it - she really is a bagger - one you' d have to put a bag over her head to make her appealing.... Some guys would insist on a bag for their own head, in case hers fell off, making her a double bagger....

So really she' s a triple bagger...

Which goes a long way to explain what Bill saw in Monica...

:P

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.