DO YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS PLANET?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2010, 09:16 PM

DO YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS PLANET?
READ MY POSTS. I AM NOT AN EGOMANIAC OR EGOCENTRIC. I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE AND I CARE ABOUT THIS PLANET. I HAVE WORKED IN THE NON-PROFIT WORLD FIGHTING POVERTY MOST OF OF MY LIFE.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2010, 09:19 PM
RE: DO YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THIS PLANET?
I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, RIGHT?

Jonandrew, really. I would like to talk to you, and find out what it is, exactly, that you are trying to say. But you're not making a coherent statement here. You're spamming the forum with multiple threads containing disjointed bits of information with no clear connection. If you have something to say, say it all in one place, and say it calmly. Then we can talk about it.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Sounds like a NWO type of guy, but I don't know... Just guessing based on assumptions here...

[Image: 1267588335984.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
24-03-2010, 09:24 PM

(24-03-2010 09:19 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, RIGHT?

Jonandrew, really. I would like to talk to you, and find out what it is, exactly, that you are trying to say. But you're not making a coherent statement here. You're spamming the forum with multiple threads containing disjointed bits of information with no clear connection. If you have something to say, say it all in one place, and say it calmly. Then we can talk about it.

Fair enough. Please read my posts and the continued threads entitled 'the story' therein lies a premise and supported resources.
24-03-2010, 09:31 PM
(24-03-2010 09:24 PM)Jonandrew Wrote:  
(24-03-2010 09:19 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, RIGHT?

Fair enough. Please read my posts and the continued threads entitled 'the story' therein lies a premise and supported resources.

I did. What you said there really doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you say here.
Can you please lay out your case in one post, right here, so that we can all see it for future discussion?

- Terry Pratchett
24-03-2010, 09:31 PM

(24-03-2010 09:22 PM)Green Wrote:  Sounds like a NWO type of guy, but I don't know... Just guessing based on assumptions here...

Wht's NWO lingo mean?
24-03-2010, 09:33 PM
(24-03-2010 09:31 PM)Jonandrew Wrote:  
(24-03-2010 09:22 PM)Green Wrote:  Sounds like a NWO type of guy, but I don't know... Just guessing based on assumptions here...

Wht's NWO lingo mean?

New World Order. It's a conspiracy theory about a secret cabal of elites that control the world and want to kill off eighty percent of the population for no particular reason. Towards this end, they put fluoride in water, which apparently lets them control your minds, and give people vaccinations which cause cancer.

>_>

No, I'm not making this up.

- Terry Pratchett
24-03-2010, 09:34 PM
(24-03-2010 09:31 PM)Jonandrew Wrote:  Wht's NWO lingo mean?

New World Order... I guess I was off the mark then Tongue

Find all posts by this user
24-03-2010, 09:35 PM

Exactly what I ask.No agenda