DOS Attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: DOS Attack
I told you guys a while ago that this stuff was likely DDoS and not issues with server capacity. But nooooooo, what's this guy know. Dodgy

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 11:43 PM
So, the issues that people are having I believe have to do with the browser check and people using quickreply which uses ajax to send the post to the server.

Tapatalk would also affected by this. Ever since we lowered the security settings from "Under Attack" mode it's all working for me so unless people have new complaints I'm going say it's all fixed.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
13-03-2014, 11:46 PM
(13-03-2014 11:43 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  So, the issues that people are having I believe have to do with the browser check and people using quickreply which uses ajax to send the post to the server.

Tapatalk would also affected by this. Ever since we lowered the security settings from "Under Attack" mode it's all working for me so unless people have new complaints I'm going say it's all fixed.

I've stopped getting the browser check. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-03-2014, 11:46 PM
(13-03-2014 11:43 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  So, the issues that people are having I believe have to do with the browser check and people using quickreply which uses ajax to send the post to the server.

Besides from that I kind of miss bizarro TTA land I haven't see it since this afternoon. Everything has been great Smile
Thanks guys!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-03-2014, 09:49 AM
I still can't get on the site without my VPN... Sad

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
15-03-2014, 05:36 PM
I want to see this bizzaro TTA thread!!!!!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-03-2014, 05:46 PM
(15-03-2014 05:36 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I want to see this bizzaro TTA thread!!!!!

The vortex has been closed Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
15-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Everything honkey-dory over here, thanks DT!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Noooooooooo

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-03-2014, 06:05 PM
After the first day of frisking, I was able to sign on with no problem. Course I haven't tried with anything other than my laptop at home.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post