DOS Attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: DOS Attack
LV reporting live from TTA. It appears the DDOS protection has been lowered. Reports from innocent civilians seem to support this. We tested TTA with the shittiest browser possible,and it seems to work just fine.
This was LV,reporting live from the scene. I'm out

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
15-03-2014, 07:59 PM
(15-03-2014 07:01 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  LV reporting live from TTA. It appears the DDOS protection has been lowered. Reports from innocent civilians seem to support this. We tested TTA with the shittiest browser possible,and it seems to work just fine.

I... Internet Explorer was used to test the forum?!

UNCLEAN ONES!! Flee from the IE-contaminated wretches! Bechased

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
15-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Microsoft integrated their windows update software with Internet Explorer to make it so that removing IE cripples your ability to update windows.

Another fine example of Micro$haft ramming its cock down users throats.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
15-03-2014, 11:05 PM
(15-03-2014 10:53 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Microsoft integrated their windows update software with Internet Explorer to make it so that removing IE cripples your ability to update windows.

Well now all Microsoft has to do is go back to Windows 7, stop all Windows 8-related crap and given Windows 8 users free 7... and make IE into an internet browser which is actually worth its space on my harddrive and they've got gold!

It'll never happen in IE's case, but one can always hope that they return to 7 and scrap 8...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-03-2014, 11:07 PM
(15-03-2014 10:53 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Microsoft integrated their windows update software with Internet Explorer to make it so that removing IE cripples your ability to update windows.

Mmmm I am interested. Where can I buy this micro$haft to have a cock rammed down my throat?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-03-2014, 11:33 PM
DOS Attack

My favorite was when the new IE couldn't load the buttons on the Starbucks website. Chrome had no issue.

Then there was the LiveTile error in Windows 8 that would fill the error log with 30,00 DCOM errors per hour, and windows 8.1 that wouldn't auto-update.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
15-03-2014, 11:39 PM
(15-03-2014 07:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 07:01 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  LV reporting live from TTA. It appears the DDOS protection has been lowered. Reports from innocent civilians seem to support this. We tested TTA with the shittiest browser possible,and it seems to work just fine.

I... Internet Explorer was used to test the forum?!

UNCLEAN ONES!! Flee from the IE-contaminated wretches! Bechased

trust me,the browser i use is far worse than IE(apart from loading speed)
it
1.has limited javascript support
2.no flash support
3.directx support
4.uses a default proxy wich seems to be banned on the more interesting forums
5.is on an onl mobile
6.no friggin plugins
7.has a shitty theme
8.always lists me living in either jamaica or USA
it's called Opera Mini

15-03-2014, 11:44 PM

i'm curious tho,why doesnt microsoft just use firefox as their default browser?

15-03-2014, 11:46 PM
DOS Attack
(15-03-2014 11:44 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

i'm curious tho,why doesnt microsoft just use firefox as their default browser?

Because they hate open-source, yet rely on crowd testing to "improve" their broken product releases.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
15-03-2014, 11:47 PM
(15-03-2014 11:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Mmmm I am interested. Where can I buy this micro$haft to have a cock rammed down my throat?

Get a plane ticket to Australia and PM me.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 5 users Like DeepThought's post