DOS Attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: DOS Attack
It is getting extremely frustrating. I can waste my day doing so many other things, but I don't want to, so can we fix this crap please? It was bad enough being banned for no reason, but having this slowdown and shutdown every other time I check in is starting to get in my nerves. It sucks so much it drove me to joining a Christian forum just to screw with them. At least god's site works.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
19-03-2014, 09:57 PM
(19-03-2014 09:54 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  It is getting extremely frustrating. I can waste my day doing so many other things, but I don't want to, so can we fix this crap please? It was bad enough being banned for no reason, but having this slowdown and shutdown every other time I check in is starting to get in my nerves. It sucks so much it drove me to joining a Christian forum just to screw with them. At least god's site works.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-03-2014, 09:58 PM
^^ Thanks, I needed that.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
19-03-2014, 10:03 PM
I felt a bit kicked in the teeth when I was notified yesterday that my annual donation had been charged to my card. I get that technology get funky sometimes but this has been bad.

With my new job, I can't get online during the day. I look forward to signing on when I get home and lately it's usually a big 'fuck you' when I try to sign on. Or I can sign on but can't move to any thread. Guess I should be happy just to stare at the main page.

BLAH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-03-2014, 10:03 PM
(19-03-2014 09:54 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  At least god's site works.

I just snorted.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
19-03-2014, 10:16 PM
(19-03-2014 10:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 09:54 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  At least god's site works.

I just snorted.

Keep your drug habits to yourself, Compton!

----
20-03-2014, 12:19 AM
I'mma just complain here for a second... Gettin' real tired of Cloudflare...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Needs moar Gwynnies! <3

living word
20-03-2014, 12:33 AM
(20-03-2014 12:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Needs moar Gwynnies! <3

If there is one thing the world does not need more of, it is 'Gwynnies'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Niinjas.