DYING... SLOWLY

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: DYING... SLOWLY
During this time of the year most people are buisy annoying and being annoyed by their families.

Edit:

I may add from my side that it is slightly annoying to constantly klick that link in the corner and open a new tab to know what new posts are in.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 11:12 AM
(02-01-2014 09:13 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  During this time of the year most people are buisy annoying and being annoyed by their families.

Edit:

I may add from my side that it is slightly annoying to constantly klick that link in the corner and open a new tab to know what new posts are in.

You could just keep "view new posts" tab open and just refresh it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
02-01-2014, 12:05 PM
You must have missed Savedwheat's brief visit. Shocking

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
02-01-2014, 12:06 PM
(02-01-2014 11:12 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  You could just keep "view new posts" tab open and just refresh it.

Dont deny me my freedom to choose my own first world problems Tongue

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 6 users Like The Germans are coming's post
02-01-2014, 02:02 PM
(02-01-2014 07:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(25-12-2013 11:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Start a game of telephone via PMs. That's always a fun game. Dodgy

How will that work? Computers remove the human error from the equation with the post quoting.

I suppose people can mess with it though.

That was my attempt at sarcasm I think, with the smilie. Maybe too much rum and eggnog that day trying to egg Ferdi on to create drama. Big Grin