[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: Da Fuq happened to Muffs?
(05-04-2015 06:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: MaBhHVd.png]

He's all glowing like the sun and shit. Undecided

He evolved, slightly more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-04-2015, 08:13 AM
[Image: 4b4b0a0cd3611616f6439312d3e9a571dde21c5d...442444.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 14 users Like earmuffs's post
05-04-2015, 08:17 AM
I saw that he and Mr. Woof were both orange-ish. Are they engaged?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
05-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Another time, late at night, big call in order comes in. I'm the only one in the kitchen. Scrambled to make it, finished right on time. Waitress walked to their car for the money, walked back to get the meal, went back to give it to them. That's ALL she did. She comes running into the kitchen super excited and tells me the guy just tipped her $30. She kept all of it even though I had literally just slaved away for 25 minutes to make it. She had stood around talking and texting while I was working and she made 3 fukkin hours of my pay for MY WORK and then BRAGGED TO MY FACE and didn't split it or give it to me. Fukk tipping culture.
05-04-2015, 08:32 AM
(05-04-2015 08:28 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Another time, late at night, big call in order comes in. I'm the only one in the kitchen. Scrambled to make it, finished right on time. Waitress walked to their car for the money, walked back to get the meal, went back to give it to them. That's ALL she did. She comes running into the kitchen super excited and tells me the guy just tipped her $30. She kept all of it even though I had literally just slaved away for 25 minutes to make it. She had stood around talking and texting while I was working and she made 3 fukkin hours of my pay for MY WORK and then BRAGGED TO MY FACE and didn't split it or give it to me. Fukk tipping culture.

...wrong thread?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
05-04-2015, 08:38 AM
(05-04-2015 08:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I saw that he and Mr. Woof were both orange-ish. Are they engaged?

Must be some special classification of member where they are forbidden from talking about Rep.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-04-2015, 08:39 AM
(05-04-2015 08:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 08:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I saw that he and Mr. Woof were both orange-ish. Are they engaged?

Must be some special classification of member where they are forbidden from talking about Rep.

If you look now, Mr. Woof's name is brown...not Muffsybooboo orange.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

05-04-2015, 08:55 AM
(05-04-2015 08:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 08:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Must be some special classification of member where they are forbidden from talking about Rep.

If you look now, Mr. Woof's name is brown...not Muffsybooboo orange.

So the bromance is over?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-04-2015, 08:57 AM
(05-04-2015 08:55 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 08:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If you look now, Mr. Woof's name is brown...not Muffsybooboo orange.

So the bromance is over?

Sadly, yes.