Dafuq is this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2016, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2016 11:43 AM by GirlyMan.)
Dafuq is this?
This is why Black Lives Matter even exists. Not much room for interpretation there. The white woman felt threatened for her life because dude was black is all I can figure.

(couldn't find the thread I wanted to add this to)

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Dafuq is this?
I can see why they tased him -- when the police are questioning you and telling you to keep your hands up, you do not walk over to your car and reach inside of it. But he was already down on the ground and helpless when they shot him. To that I can only say "Dafuq is this?" What were they thinking?
20-09-2016, 12:08 PM
(20-09-2016 11:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is why Black Lives Matter even exists. Not much room for interpretation there. The white woman felt threatened for her life because dude was black is all I can figure.

(couldn't find the thread I wanted to add this to)
Understanding that any nerd can pull a gun on them at any time (that being the Great American Way of Life) ... that is still a shit load of over reaction!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
20-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Was this at the end of a chase or a traffic stop or what?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-09-2016, 12:23 PM
(20-09-2016 12:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  Was this at the end of a chase or a traffic stop or what?

No. Dude's car broke down in the middle of the road while he was on his way to get a new phone. Cops just happened upon him.

#sigh
20-09-2016, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2016 12:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-09-2016 12:01 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I can see why they tased him -- when the police are questioning you and telling you to keep your hands up, you do not walk over to your car and reach inside of it.

That wasn't my read. Looked to me like he was complying with a command to assume the position against his car. And the window was up. You can see his blood on it. But admittedly my own "Up against the wall motherfucker" experiences might be biasing my judgement.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-09-2016, 12:42 PM
You guys still use inches, right?

Meanwhile in the rest of the world...........

No wonder the police are confused. "You move one half a zigaboo and I'll shoot you!" Bang.

Then all the brainless twats jump in. "But we like our guns and ziggy's and pestunoniums. Move five scrambled eggs to the right of that pestunonium so I can shoot me that damned der gopher."

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2016, 01:06 PM
(20-09-2016 12:01 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I can see why they tased him -- when the police are questioning you and telling you to keep your hands up, you do not walk over to your car and reach inside of it. But he was already down on the ground and helpless when they shot him. To that I can only say "Dafuq is this?" What were they thinking?

He was not shot on the ground. You can see the blood on the vehicle.

He was shot because he was attempting to get into the vehicle. Taser was deployed but did not stop him. He refused commands to not open the door but was trying to open the door.

If you are non compliant and attempt to reach into a vehicle you will be shot.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-09-2016, 01:07 PM
(20-09-2016 01:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 12:01 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I can see why they tased him -- when the police are questioning you and telling you to keep your hands up, you do not walk over to your car and reach inside of it. But he was already down on the ground and helpless when they shot him. To that I can only say "Dafuq is this?" What were they thinking?

He was not shot on the ground. You can see the blood on the vehicle.

He was shot because he was attempting to get into the vehicle. Taser was deployed but did not stop him. He refused commands to not open the door but was trying to open the door.

If you are non compliant and attempt to reach into a vehicle you will be shot.

Why are you a fascist?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Quote:If you are non compliant and attempt to reach into a vehicle you will be shot.

Because American law allows anyone not, at the time of purchase, certifiably nuts or a criminal to obtain a firearm.

Yeah, just as a civilised, modern, free world country should be.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post