Dafuq is this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Dafuq is this?
(21-09-2016 01:29 PM)bemore Wrote:  "we will achieve justice"

I feel that this statement can be interpreted in many different ways.

Also, over here in the UK when the Soldier Lee Rigby was beheaded in the middle of the road in Woolwhich, both his killers were shot, however as soon as they were neutralised the cops immediately administer first aid, something I feel your cops in the US should also do every single time.

Adebolajo is way out of the same league as a dude, hands over his head, ending up dead for car trouble. This guy had just beheaded a man lying dead in the street a few yards away. The Tulsa guy at worst "didn't follow instructions". I find the idea of saving people like Adebolajo running counter to my instincts.

That said, it speaks to what I suspect are the high levels of training that British police undergo. The contrast is indeed stark.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
21-09-2016, 02:28 PM
(21-09-2016 12:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I see you haven't had your own "Up against the car motherfucker!" experiences either. A standard command prior to doing a search and frisk is "Put your hands on the car and spread your legs." Having performed that particular action myself a few times, looked to me like that was exactly what he was doing. So it is not necessarily so that he was ignoring commands.

I've had the experience more than once and the procedure can differ from cop to cop.
21-09-2016, 02:56 PM
(20-09-2016 01:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  In a lot of shootings I have seen in murica the cops never really seem in a rush to administer first aid to those who they shoot.

Why is that?
Sheltered life, huh???

I can tell you exactly why a cop doesn't get too close to somebody he's just shot.

Because - he doesn't want to get killed.

The guy in the truck who hit me didn't try to give me first aid either --- not that I could blame him......

I was trying to get up - and screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU - YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's called adrenaline.... When you get a sudden shock to your system -- like being hit by a truck - or shot by a cop --- you're going to be totally overloaded with adrenaline -- and you're probably not going to be too rational for a bit .......You're very likely to lash out at anyone who gets too close..... I heard a paramedic call it "Wounded Waterbuffalo Syndrome"...

Ya gotta give the guy who just got shot a few minutes to calm down....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-09-2016, 03:58 PM
(21-09-2016 02:56 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 01:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  In a lot of shootings I have seen in murica the cops never really seem in a rush to administer first aid to those who they shoot.

Why is that?
Sheltered life, huh???

I can tell you exactly why a cop doesn't get too close to somebody he's just shot.

Because - he doesn't want to get killed.

The guy in the truck who hit me didn't try to give me first aid either --- not that I could blame him......

I was trying to get up - and screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU - YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's called adrenaline.... When you get a sudden shock to your system -- like being hit by a truck - or shot by a cop --- you're going to be totally overloaded with adrenaline -- and you're probably not going to be too rational for a bit .......You're very likely to lash out at anyone who gets too close..... I heard a paramedic call it "Wounded Waterbuffalo Syndrome"...

Ya gotta give the guy who just got shot a few minutes to calm down....

Sorry, but that is a crock of shit.

Firstly I imagine anyone who gets shot is gonna have adrenaline coursing through their system. Ive watched easily over 200 videos of people getting shot and allowing them a couple of minutes to 'calm down' is enough time for them to die.

Secondly, if your gonna have that attitude just have a load of Judge Dredds 'keeping the peace' and they can be judge, jury and executioners who decide if you live or die, fuck the rest of the justice system.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
21-09-2016, 03:59 PM
(21-09-2016 01:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 01:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I was never arrested but I have been searched after told to exit my vehicle and that's what they told me to do. How were you searched?

I wasn't. I was taken to jail, never mirandized or questioned, released on bail. When I went to my court date, I sat there waiting all day. Finally went to the records office and found out my case was dropped. They screwed it all up I suppose. They upset me though and I had to go home to smoke some more weed. Tongue

Sounds like the chief might've pocketed some bail money.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
21-09-2016, 04:22 PM
(20-09-2016 11:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is why Black Lives Matter even exists. Not much room for interpretation there. The white woman felt threatened for her life because dude was black is all I can figure.

(couldn't find the thread I wanted to add this to)

No, black lives matter exsists because the people for the group are stupid fucks.
They're poor, they're black, they're racist and they blame all their problems on the white man for keeping them down instead of focusing their effort on actually doing something about it. Bitch and moan about how everyone has it better than them and it's not fair and demanding that even though they dropped out of primary school at the age of 8 and have no education that they should get paid the same amount as doctors who have to finish high school and do a 5 year medical degree.

If black people really cared for the lives of other black people, protesting white cops shooting black people would be very far down the list. Black lives matter is nothing to do with black lives and all about economic segregation and poor people being stupid fuckheads.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-09-2016, 04:23 PM
(21-09-2016 03:59 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 01:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  I wasn't. I was taken to jail, never mirandized or questioned, released on bail. When I went to my court date, I sat there waiting all day. Finally went to the records office and found out my case was dropped. They screwed it all up I suppose. They upset me though and I had to go home to smoke some more weed. Tongue

Sounds like the chief might've pocketed some bail money.

Yeppers.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-09-2016, 04:26 PM
(21-09-2016 04:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They're poor, they're black, they're racist and they blame all their problems on the white man for keeping them down instead of focusing their effort on actually doing something about it. Bitch and moan about how everyone has it better than them and it's not fair and demanding that even though they dropped out of primary school at the age of 8 and have no education that they should get paid the same amount as doctors who have to finish high school and do a 5 year medical degree.

Sounds Like BirdGuy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-09-2016, 05:12 PM
(21-09-2016 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 04:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They're poor, they're black, they're racist and they blame all their problems on the white man for keeping them down instead of focusing their effort on actually doing something about it. Bitch and moan about how everyone has it better than them and it's not fair and demanding that even though they dropped out of primary school at the age of 8 and have no education that they should get paid the same amount as doctors who have to finish high school and do a 5 year medical degree.

Sounds Like BirdGuy.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-09-2016, 06:44 PM
(21-09-2016 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Sounds Like BirdGuy.

Who it sounds like or doesn't sound like is irrelevant to it being true.

[Image: oscar.png]