Dafuq the St Louis cops drinking?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 11:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
Dafuq the St Louis cops drinking?
So some of the Rams players expressed solidarity with the Ferguson protesters with the "Hands up. Don't shoot." pose and instead of just keeping their fucking retarded racist mouth shut the St Louis Police Officer Association instead highlighted the very nature of their problem with community by demanding the NFL discipline the players and the Rams apologize. Both the NFL and the Rams said basically "What the fuck? They got first amendment rights and nothing they did reflected poorly on either the Rams or the NFL. Fuck off fool."

It's like the idiots at the St Louis Police Officer Association noticed "Hey the violence and looting seem to be dying down to embers and replaced with nationwide peaceful protests and discourse. Somebody needs to throw another log on the fire." Know what I'm gonna do as a Rams player black or white now? I'm doing the whole "Hands up. Don't shoot." every time I come out of the tunnel and every time I score. It'll likely spread through the NFL precisely because of their idiocy. Stupid cops.

I think the St Louis Police Officer Association is not only drinking stupid juice, it's drinking stupid racist juice.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-12-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dafuq the St Louis cops drinking?
da fuck?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply