Daily Journal;

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 11:51 AM by legendoflink.)
Daily Journal;
"Instructions"
Whomever feels the urge to talk about their day and talk about the trials and tribulations that they may have faced, feel free to post here.

Just like a journal of your very own, this is a journal open to the whole TTA community.
Yes I know that you could just go out and get a simple little book and write about things in it, but fuuuuuuck.
Let me post something interesting and other people respond to it, okay?
Have fun!

Dear Diary;
Why is it that Juniors and Seniors get to miss half of the school day and us Sophomores are forced to endure the pain of sitting in a desk, doing nothing for about four hours?
Yeah. That's what I have put up with for the past three days. Torture. Misery.
BOREDOM!

It's all chill though.
I begin my spring break tomorrow and I cannot wait to spend a whole nine days with the love of my life.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Daily Journal;
Good idea.

I think I may be able to help with your dilemma. I believe the conventional approach is to sit at the desk, sitting in it for hours would no doubt be torturous. Big Grin

(sorry couldn't resist)

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 12:48 PM
(22-03-2012 12:32 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Good idea.

I think I may be able to help with your dilemma. I believe the conventional approach is to sit at the desk, sitting in it for hours would no doubt be torturous. Big Grin

(sorry couldn't resist)

Depends. If the desk had cushions in it and maybe some snacks, it might not be bad sitting in a desk.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Isn't there someting to read or do on the computer or something?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Dear Diary

Today I accidentally 4 hours and it was freaking painful. I spent another 30 minutes looking for the damn files and another hour raging against my fate before rewriting the same 4 hours work *again*. That took another 2 hours and I hated every minute of it Sad solving the same issues, debugging the *same* code *again*. FUCK.

Anyway. Lesson learned. I will treat my source control with more caution in future.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-03-2012, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 02:17 PM by Hughsie.)
Dear Diary,

I'm trying to invent a time machine. My new PS3 arrives tomorrow and I literally can't wait. I see it as win-win, if I invent a time machine I can skip a few hours, if not at least I'll have killed some time. I did consider freezing myself like Cartman did in that South Park episode but it's been a hot day.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
22-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Dear Diary:

After a decade of waiting for Diablo 3 to come out, I find myself without a decent gaming computer and without money to buy one, this makes me feel so depressed I almost went back to church to ask god for a new computer but I realized that's not how god works, I'm considering stealing one and pray for forgiveness instead... what? that's a crime? I hate you diary!! don't talk back at me!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
22-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Dear Diary.

I received more worship money today. It was a good feeling. I also laughed at people who lack the common sense to not anger me.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
22-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Dear Diary,
I wonder if Hamata k heard Nach's prayer today. That would be really cool if Hamata k gave Nach a computer so that Nach won't have to end up going to jail...with all those men...who like to work out...

Ahem, where was I?
Oh yeah.

Dear Diary,
This reminds me of the "spiritual practice" of Journalling for Jesus.
I don't think I'll continue.
Amen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Dear Diary.

Some guy called "Nach" was asking me for a computer or some shit. Normally I'd give him one but he was a little behind on his worship payments in a past life.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post