Daily News Double Header

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Daily News Double Header
I've grown quite fond of the insanity this tower of journalism seems to come up with.
So, without further adieu ...

A rape, a beheading, AND a witch burning. Something for the whole family.

"The daughter did what she did because of the trauma and the evil actions of her father so that is why we have all agreed that she remains in the community." I actually have no problem with that.

However....

"The attack came just four months after another woman was similarly tied up and burned alive also for crimes of witch craft."

Maybe next time they'll rethink burning their witches. Angel Just sayin'

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Daily News Double Header
Wow. It's hard to believe that kind a stuff happens.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-06-2013, 11:28 PM
I like stonings. More entertaining and the audience gets to participate.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Ha - I love that! Tongue

I think I have a handy flow graphic around here somewhere which details how to prepare a subject for stoning - there are very specific rules and procedures. Technically, if the subject of a stoning can break free and run away, they aren't allowed to be chased after to continue being stoned - the stoning must stop.

However...
The stoning subject is made to stand in a hole, and the hole is loosely filled with rocks. Men are buried up to their knees in the hole while women are buried up to the waist. Men kinda sorta have a slight advantage for being able to break free and run away.

Stoning: what's not to like? Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Glad I dont live in africa, where I can be beheaded and accused of rape without any actual proper investigation into it Confused

I have seen videos of people being burned to death in Africa, maybe they should post them in the mainstream, will kind of open peoples eyes a lot more to show just how backward and barbaric parts of the world still are Drinking Beverage

(I would link one buts its not my place to)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-06-2013, 06:45 AM
I don't blame the girl in the beheading story if her accusations were true. Does anyone actually know that they were? There seems to be no mention of evidence supporting her claim, just her account.

I'm not saying that she is lying, she could well be telling the truth, but I wouldn't wanna live in a society were a person can kill someone, justify it by accusing them of an awful crime, and then no-one even inquires as to whether it's true.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.