Daily Show Report on Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: Daily Show Report on Exorcism
Funny how holy people claim their books are a cure, but have to use other things to promote that book and do so while claiming this same "all powerful" god "poofed" everything into existence. God needs twitter and Facebook? Cant be that "all powerful" if he needs a human PR department.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2014, 05:39 AM
When I visited Japan back 2000, it was once again more confirmation that we are the same species. My x's grandfather had a van on blocks in his yard, and walked around in his underalls. On top of that while watching TV not understanding Japanese, they had a show on you could tell that there were con artist hosts convincing the participants that they were "possessed" by "evil spirits".

Point is Catholics, nor any religion for that matter, including Buddhists, do not own a monopoly on superstition.

If this priest even thinks the "old methods" work he is a moron. There is no such thing as a god by any name and there are no disembodied spirits. There are just delusional people who want to believe bullshit badly enough to the point they will despite scientific reality.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
15-10-2014, 05:40 AM
(14-10-2014 11:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm still waiting for the $666.00 I was offered for my soul. I guess it's still up for sale, cash only, no refunds.

I wonder what would happen if one put up one's soul for sale on ebay or craigs list...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
15-10-2014, 05:41 AM
(15-10-2014 05:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 11:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm still waiting for the $666.00 I was offered for my soul. I guess it's still up for sale, cash only, no refunds.

I wonder what would happen if one put up one's soul for sale on ebay or craigs list...

The idiot who paid you would simply lose money.

15-10-2014, 05:44 AM
(15-10-2014 05:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  

They have possessed dolls and other items up there all the time. Maybe just sell a glass jar with your soul inside. Put a green LED on the bottom of the lid, some dry ice, make it pretty ghostly

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-10-2014, 05:44 AM
(15-10-2014 05:41 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 05:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  I wonder what would happen if one put up one's soul for sale on ebay or craigs list...

The idiot who paid you would simply lose money.

I wonder how much one could get. I bet it would make the news if the sum was substantial. People have paid a ton for weirder shit....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-10-2014, 10:06 AM

I'll sell my soul for $333.33, and I'll accept paypal or money order. It's a bargain folks. High quality soul, won't last!
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post