Dailymail: Precisely half of a tower block is blown down in China

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 08:16 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
RE: Dailymail: Precisely half of a tower block is blown down in China
DELETED FOR HAVING REPEATED.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 08:11 PM
(15-04-2014 05:48 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 10:53 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I heard Chinese people have been secretly been breeding dragons deep underground and keep them trained for warfare for when they inevitably go to war with America. Is it true?

Also, do you put pee-pee in our Coke?

I wondered why Coke tastes like piss...

Then STOP tasting the latter and you will certainly feel better.
[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7zd86k92g201e01e74e.gif]

[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
16-04-2014, 04:40 AM
(15-04-2014 08:05 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 10:53 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I heard Chinese people have been secretly been breeding dragons deep underground and keep them trained for warfare for when they inevitably go to war with America. Is it true?

Also, do you put pee-pee in our Coke?

Coke ? We also are victums of their secret recipe, alright ? As for drinks, I put dried and sliced hawthorn fruits and Astragalus stems in boiling water and drink the liquid when it get cool. Werid taste also, but good for health.

Even if we Chinese had secretly bred a battalion of longs (a gracefully length creature, not those flying paunchy lizardz), we are still humble before the South Koreans, who have already claimed
1. to have a recorded history of 9200 years,
2. to breed the Chinese civilization 8000 years ago (a history textbook of 1992),
3. to have taught the ancestors of Chinese to tame the great floods,
4. to have invented inscriptions on oracle bones (from one of their famous professors) and consequently the Han Zi (the Chinese characters),
5. to have invented movable-type printing (there is a museum for that),
6. to be the ancestors of the Mongolians who later invaded Europe,
7. to have own the rights to Duan Wu and Feng Shui,
as well as a list of other things of Chinese origin that the South Koreans are applying for world heritage.

The U.S. has military bases in South Korea ?

This thing alone is something the Chinese will have to look up to, for ... eternity ?
[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7zb6ocz0g201e01et8r.gif]

The Koreans were also the first to develop and apply rocketry if I remember correctly.

But to your credit, you Chinese did... uh.. build a big-ass wall?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-04-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 02:24 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(16-04-2014 04:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The Koreans were also the first to develop and apply rocketry if I remember correctly.

Although at least 200 years earlier than the earliest SOUTH Korean history record of their "development (not invention ? how modest !)" of rocketry (600 years ago), the Chinese in the Song Dynasty had this (after all we invented the black powder, didn't we):

[Image: 200857172455665.jpg]

But it is totally irrelevant, because sooner or later this will become a South Korean invention 'cause they claim to have bred the Chinese civilization in the first place, don't they ?

Hence, the same goes for whatever Chinese wall.

But,

the NORTH Koreans are different.

According to one of North Korea's textbooks for primary schools, there was a scene when the Chinese Volunteer Army leaders expressed their admiration for the leadership of the first Kim, and was honored to be of minor help. Then the evil US airstrike ambush suddenly happened and the Chinese were terrified. "Don't worry", said the first Kim, who then drew a pistol out of its holster and shot down the invading US fighter plane.

I can only humbly say that, we Chinese are no comparison to the Koreans, the origin of the universe ...
[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z9ieoglg201e01emx5.gif]

To make the point clearer, I say that you might find me agreeing with a Japanese Right Wing conservative when we talk about the Koreans.

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
17-04-2014, 01:56 PM
The Chinese are making up for having their military technology stolen by the Koreans by stealing the designs to all of America's military designs now, so it evens out...unless you are Korean, or American.

Smartass

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-04-2014, 04:04 PM
(16-04-2014 07:55 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 04:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The Koreans were also the first to develop and apply rocketry if I remember correctly.

Although at least 200 years earlier than the earliest SOUTH Korean history record of their "development (not invention ? how modest !)" of rocketry (600 years ago), the Chinese in the Song Dynasty had this (after all we invented the black powder, didn't we):

[Image: 200857172455665.jpg]

But it is totally irrelevant, because sooner or later this will become a South Korean invention 'cause they claim to have bred the Chinese civilization in the first place, don't they ?

Hence, the same goes for whatever Chinese wall.

But,

the NORTH Koreans are different.

According to one of North Korea's textbooks for primary schools, there was a scene when the Chinese Volunteer Army leaders expressed their admiration for the leadership of the first Kim, and was honored to be of minor help. Then the evil US airstrike ambush suddenly happened and the Chinese were terrified. "Don't worry", said the first Kim, who then drew a pistol out of its holster and shot down the invading US fighter plane.

I can only humbly say that, we Chinese are no comparison to the Koreans, the origin of the universe ...
[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z9ieoglg201e01emx5.gif]

To make the point clearer, I say that you might find me agreeing with a Japanese Right Wing conservative when we talk about the Koreans.

I stand corrected on the rockets. But you have to give the Koreans the Turtle ship.

Though I take issue with your unnecessarily passive-aggressive writing; what'd they do to you?
I mean, the South refused to recognise the sPCR sure, but then again you guys did refuse to recognise them in favour of the North...

You must remember, you can always take solace in your unrivalled big-ass wall. Maybe in that army of pot-men too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2014, 07:55 PM
(17-04-2014 04:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I stand corrected on the rockets. But you have to give the Koreans the Turtle ship.

Though I take issue with your unnecessarily passive-aggressive writing; what'd they do to you?
I mean, the South refused to recognise the sPCR sure, but then again you guys did refuse to recognise them in favour of the North...

You must remember, you can always take solace in your unrivalled big-ass wall. Maybe in that army of pot-men too.

Turtle ship, yeah.

The Koreans really did nothing big, but was like say "hey, I found the empty bottle you lent me last week was actually mine. And this soda can here is also mine, which I will announce to the community. By the way, I kinda participated in building your house, which means I have a part of it." A little annoying, that's all, yet which is great to occasionally make fun of, I mean, especially among those near the Koreans.

As for the wall, do you know why there's such a wall in the first place and how many civilians and soldiers got slaugtered before and because of it ?

Solace ? Ha.

I think this is enough I will say. If you still can't get it, your insensitiveness.

17-04-2014, 08:20 PM
(16-04-2014 04:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:05 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Coke ? We also are victums of their secret recipe, alright ? As for drinks, I put dried and sliced hawthorn fruits and Astragalus stems in boiling water and drink the liquid when it get cool. Werid taste also, but good for health.

Even if we Chinese had secretly bred a battalion of longs (a gracefully length creature, not those flying paunchy lizardz), we are still humble before the South Koreans, who have already claimed
1. to have a recorded history of 9200 years,
2. to breed the Chinese civilization 8000 years ago (a history textbook of 1992),
3. to have taught the ancestors of Chinese to tame the great floods,
4. to have invented inscriptions on oracle bones (from one of their famous professors) and consequently the Han Zi (the Chinese characters),
5. to have invented movable-type printing (there is a museum for that),
6. to be the ancestors of the Mongolians who later invaded Europe,
7. to have own the rights to Duan Wu and Feng Shui,
as well as a list of other things of Chinese origin that the South Koreans are applying for world heritage.

The U.S. has military bases in South Korea ?

This thing alone is something the Chinese will have to look up to, for ... eternity ?

The Koreans were also the first to develop and apply rocketry if I remember correctly.

What is it with Communist countries and big fucking walls?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2014, 04:14 AM
(17-04-2014 08:20 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  What is it with Communist countries and big fucking walls?

They're trying to keep the people in Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
18-04-2014, 08:08 AM
(18-04-2014 04:14 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:20 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  What is it with Communist countries and big fucking walls?

They're trying to keep the people in Drinking Beverage

Don't forget the Mongolians...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post