Dallas art depicting Mo attacked.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 05:24 AM
Dallas art depicting Mo attacked.
When people ask me why I blaspheme religion, this is yet another reason. I will not coddle the insecurities of violent assholes! This is yet another reason I call religion poison. Not just Islam but all religions. No not to get rid of it by force, but to get rid of the idea that ideas OF ANY KIND deserve to be free from getting offended.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../26849897/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
04-05-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Dallas art depicting Mo attacked.
(04-05-2015 05:24 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  When people ask me why I blaspheme religion, this is yet another reason. I will not coddle the insecurities of violent assholes! This is yet another reason I call religion poison. Not just Islam but all religions. No not to get rid of it by force, but to get rid of the idea that ideas OF ANY KIND deserve to be free from getting offended.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../26849897/

As of now there is no known connection between the gunmen and the event so until further notice I am just going to assume Texas Gun nut. Which to be fair is as dangerous a religious cult as Islam ever could hope to be.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2015, 09:19 AM
They have some really cool art there. My favorite is the two chalk outlines on display out front.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-05-2015, 10:33 AM
I'm always cheered up when I hear "the gunman was shot dead by ________________" ... Police, Swat teams, bystander, 3rd grade teacher -- I'm good with that.

Somebody saving the taxpayer money.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-05-2015, 10:58 AM
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/05/04/po...D276047331

Motives and connections confirmed.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
04-05-2015, 11:23 AM
Spoilered because some of you might choose to be offended by my tasteless humor.

[Image: mjc1JxZ.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
04-05-2015, 11:25 AM
(04-05-2015 11:23 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Spoilered because some of you might choose to be offended by my tasteless humor.

[Image: mjc1JxZ.jpg]

Not at all. There are no "buts" in the first amendment.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
04-05-2015, 01:44 PM
I hate when things like this happen, not mainly because of people being killed but because of the aftermath. Majority of people support the killers and condemn DRAWING of cartoons. I need to stop paying attention to the world because I go fucking nuts when these people come out of the woodwork with their lack of historical understanding. I need to live on a planet without these people. Fucking idiots.

We don't draw Muhammad to mock Muhammad. We draw him to mock your beliefs that we should die for drawing him. In defiance of free expression. Any threat against this freedom WILL be mocked and responded with by exercising this freedom EVEN MORE. There wouldn't be half the people drawing Muhammad if they didn't hold the belief that you should die for it.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 2 users Like SunnyD1's post
04-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Apparently ISIS claimed responsibility on Twitter. That amuses me. Like... there's nothing to claim responsibility for. You failed, two wannabes are now worm food (so they're at least doing something useful), and the art show just got worldwide attention. Take your jihadist bullshit somewhere else.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
04-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(04-05-2015 02:22 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Apparently ISIS claimed responsibility on Twitter. That amuses me. Like... there's nothing to claim responsibility for. You failed, two wannabes are now worm food (so they're at least doing something useful), and the art show just got worldwide attention. Take your jihadist bullshit somewhere else.

The only place they will continue to fail is the US. Europe is full of people they can bully and kill when they've smuggled guns in to the country, Americans can back their shit with their own arsenal. That's one reason I wanna live there, so no fucking religion can oppress me without a fight.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.