Dallas art depicting Mo attacked.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dallas art depicting Mo attacked.
(04-05-2015 02:22 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Apparently ISIS claimed responsibility on Twitter. That amuses me. Like... there's nothing to claim responsibility for. You failed, two wannabes are now worm food (so they're at least doing something useful), and the art show just got worldwide attention. Take your jihadist bullshit somewhere else.

Would be surprised if ISIS actually had anything to do directly with this .
These Islamic groups do love owning up to everything to boost their rep.

More likely a lone jihadi nut job.

I hope his 72 virgins all bear the likeness of Susan Boyle

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post
05-05-2015, 01:59 PM
(04-05-2015 05:24 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  When people ask me why I blaspheme religion, this is yet another reason. I will not coddle the insecurities of violent assholes! This is yet another reason I call religion poison. Not just Islam but all religions. No not to get rid of it by force, but to get rid of the idea that ideas OF ANY KIND deserve to be free from getting offended.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../26849897/

Is it just religious people that you believe don't deserve to be free from getting offended, or all people?

Are you just trying to say that, people shouldn't be offended by words of pictures, or that they shouldn't be offended to the point of violence over words or pictures?
05-05-2015, 02:15 PM
(05-05-2015 01:56 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 02:22 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Apparently ISIS claimed responsibility on Twitter. That amuses me. Like... there's nothing to claim responsibility for. You failed, two wannabes are now worm food (so they're at least doing something useful), and the art show just got worldwide attention. Take your jihadist bullshit somewhere else.

It's certainly possible, perhaps probable, that they did not have anything to do with it directly. It's nonetheless amusing that they'd make the move to claim credit for such a dismal failure of an attack. You'd think the last thing they'd want would be to connect themselves to it.

'Murican Canadian
05-05-2015, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 02:32 PM by yakherder.)
It's come out that it was a single officer, 60 years old, that took them both out. Two shots two kills within seconds of the security guard being attacked. Most articles are saying a .45 Glock, one says a .357. Either way, phenomenal shooting. That's some movie shit right there.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-05-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 03:11 PM by Marozz.)
(05-05-2015 01:56 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  

What a thought, 72 virgins that look like Susan Boyle.... must be Hell, not Heaven.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
05-05-2015, 03:21 PM
(04-05-2015 02:25 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  The only place they will continue to fail is the US. Europe is full of people they can bully and kill when they've smuggled guns in to the country,

Except Scotland.

[Image: I-kicked-burning-terrorist-so-hard-in-balls.png]

(04-05-2015 02:25 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  That's one reason I wanna live there, so no fucking religion can oppress me without a fight.

Except Christianity.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
05-05-2015, 04:47 PM
(05-05-2015 01:59 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Is it just religious people that you believe don't deserve to be free from getting offended, or all people?

Are you just trying to say that, people shouldn't be offended by words of pictures, or that they shouldn't be offended to the point of violence over words or pictures?

We live in a country with free speech. Everyone can say whatever they want, with some small limitations.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-05-2015, 04:59 PM
(05-05-2015 03:21 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 02:25 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  The only place they will continue to fail is the US. Europe is full of people they can bully and kill when they've smuggled guns in to the country,

Except Scotland.

(04-05-2015 02:25 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  That's one reason I wanna live there, so no fucking religion can oppress me without a fight.

Except Christianity.

Is Christianity that bad in the US?

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
05-05-2015, 05:15 PM
The mother of one of the shooters was interviewed on the radio here today. She said her son has converted to Islam but she didn't know he had become an extremist.

I am sure there are more details to come.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-05-2015, 05:15 PM
(05-05-2015 04:59 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 03:21 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Except Scotland.

Except Christianity.

Is Christianity that bad in the US?
Eh, it's annoying and reactionary. All bark with very little bite. Pews are starting to dwindle, atheists and other non-believers numbers are increasing. Atheists and secular organizations are on the rise and taking action against religious materials and statuary in public places. Lol those lovely satanists, as soon as they hear of some courthouse or public school getting ten commandment monument or the distribution of christian materials in public schools they come out with Satanic statues ready to be erected and Satanic literature (usually a coloring book) to be distributed. The christian privilege takes a back seat when they realize they aren't the only game in town. Oh, and we have an annual war on Christmas after Thanksgiving that runs until New Years.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell