Dammit, Girly...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Dammit, Girly...
TOWSON, Md. (AP) — A man claiming to be God rammed a truck through the front of a Baltimore-area television station Tuesday, leaving a gaping hole as reporters and other staff fled the building.

Michael Marion was in his office off WMAR-TV's lobby when he heard someone rattling violently against the security door about 11:45 a.m. The man demanded to be let in, claiming "I am God, I am God," Marion said.

Girly, get back on your meds, Bro!

Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-05-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Dammit, Girly...
(13-05-2014 09:58 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  TOWSON, Md. (AP) — A man claiming to be God rammed a truck through the front of a Baltimore-area television station Tuesday, leaving a gaping hole as reporters and other staff fled the building.

Michael Marion was in his office off WMAR-TV's lobby when he heard someone rattling violently against the security door about 11:45 a.m. The man demanded to be let in, claiming "I am God, I am God," Marion said.

I already explained to the authorities that it was a momentary lapse in judgement and now ManlyGirl is responsible for administering my meds and I'm no longer allowed to drive. ... Never liked driving anyway.

#sigh
[+] 14 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2014, 10:23 PM
(13-05-2014 09:58 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  TOWSON, Md. (AP) — A man claiming to be God rammed a truck through the front of a Baltimore-area television station Tuesday, leaving a gaping hole as reporters and other staff fled the building.

Big Grin

..... What does God need with an open security door?
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
13-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Lol, that's hilarious xD

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
14-05-2014, 03:22 AM
(13-05-2014 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I already explained to the authorities that it was a momentary lapse in judgement and now ManlyGirl is responsible for administering my meds and I'm no longer allowed to drive. ... Never liked driving anyway.

I love your "swimmers." Geez I'm jealous, women must be throwing themselves at you. Now I know why you need to take extra testosterone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
14-05-2014, 04:56 AM
(14-05-2014 03:22 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I already explained to the authorities that it was a momentary lapse in judgement and now ManlyGirl is responsible for administering my meds and I'm no longer allowed to drive. ... Never liked driving anyway.

I love your "swimmers." Geez I'm jealous, women must be throwing themselves at you. Now I know why you need to take extra testosterone.

Get with the programme Fulton! It's part of the new 'atheist culture' movement! ... Do you like sausage rolls? Big Grin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post